The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to stop breaking my toes. To say that it is annoying is somewhat of an understatement.

:sympathy cringe:

One summer of my youth I broke one toe three or four times. I spent practically the whole summer hobbling and cursing.

:sympathy cringe:

One summer of my youth I broke one toe three or four times. I spent practically the whole summer hobbling and cursing.

Ouch that would have been so painful and annoying, not to mention people seem to find it funny.

Ok, the nutjobs want to secede. Puerto Rico voted to try to become a state. If both succeed, my mission is clear. I'm seeking political asylum in Puerto Rico! I get my Caribbean island, my US citizenship, and total immersion so that I can finally learn Spanish; and this place gets to act out The Handmaid's Tale. Win/win!

(Can you tell I'm angry because it's officially below freezing here? *Grumble, grumble, whine*)

I am not sure that I can be of much help with this one as in my (admittedly a bit limited) dating experience, after a while they can kinda sorta all start to seem like the same guy. Eh, but then again, what do I know? *shrug*

I just played a hunch. Sometimes a hunch plays off and sometimes it doesn't. The artistic creepy guy is evidently not the geeky creepy guy. Still... I'm not closing the file just yet.

I loathe shoes. In fact if it's a question of which I dislike more between wearing shoes and brussell sprouts I would eat the brussell sprouts.

Brussell sprouts are nasty. I'd rather eat shoes.

And I'd agree with SW, buuuuuuuut...

I've watched a series of inanimate attacks on you over the past couple of years - you were brutally attacked by an armload of firewood in 2010, remember? ;)

Brussell sprouts are nasty. I'd rather eat shoes.

And I'd agree with SW, buuuuuuuut...

I've watched a series of inanimate attacks on you over the past couple of years - you were brutally attacked by an armload of firewood in 2010, remember? ;)

I really must have annoyed someone in a previous life but yes the firewood debacle was impressive, even for me.

Thinking back in the last couple of years I have been attacked by the oven, the heater numerous times, the fireplace, the bathtub, a few doors, stairs, car doors and bootlids, twice by a cat and tripped over a dog.

Hell the rate I am going I don't need anyone to inflict pain on me, I do a good enough job of it on my own.

I really must have annoyed someone in a previous life but yes the firewood debacle was impressive, even for me.

Thinking back in the last couple of years I have been attacked by the oven, the heater numerous times, the fireplace, the bathtub, a few doors, stairs, car doors and bootlids, twice by a cat and tripped over a dog.

Hell the rate I am going I don't need anyone to inflict pain on me, I do a good enough job of it on my own.

Truly impressive list.

The fully-automated painslut.

:D

Considering I race cars, bungee jump, sky dive and other things that could kill me, it is really sad.

Hahaha sure, just tell me to go for a walk. I would probably trip over a gutter.

That's true. Sit in a race car that's bungeed out of a plane, and you'd be perfectly safe.

Go for a walk. ;)

I loathe shoes. In fact if it's a question of which I dislike more between wearing shoes and brussell sprouts I would eat the brussell sprouts.
Damn. I got to "... between wearing shoes and ..." and my mind went in a VERY different direction than brussel sprouts... though, come to think of it, the *color,* at least, was right...

Everyone needs a hobble that they enjoy.

Haha so true. Just call me Hobblealong.

Damn. I got to "... between wearing shoes and ..." and my mind went in a VERY different direction than brussel sprouts... though, come to think of it, the *color,* at least, was right...

Wearing green underwear or eating lettuce? Other than that, I hate to think what direction your thoughts were heading.

Oh, no. You need someone who has practiced and developed a certain expertise, to do it right.

:: hand waving high in the air :: ;)

I think I have developed a certain expertise and flair in injuring myself.

Hmm now that would be a long flogger or cane to reach all the way over here. :D

I know someone who is going to need a gag for the next seven weeks. Sounds hot. ;)

Is it only seven weeks until Christmas? What happened to October? Seriously, I don't know what I did in October. :confused: But this is the first year in ages I'm actually looking forward to Christmas.

We're moving on the 23rd (of December), and the actual Christmas thing with relatives, presents and over-eating happens on the 24th here. Instead of joining the tradition, our Christmas will consist of eating take-out and cheese, drinking wine, unpacking, reading and watching movies. Lots of hanging on the (new!!!) couch wearing PJ's and fuzzy socks is on the agenda, too.

I'll totally have to sneak a Christmas present for him in one of the boxes he's bound to unpack after the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back