Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I dunno, I tend to get pretty ruffled up when I'm trying to work. I think it's my nerd-senses, uh, tingling, or something.

Also, this:

is simply, utterly, unbelievably, breathtaking.

Nerd senses are the best. We're doing modernism with Woolf and Joyce and all at the moment and it just sets them a-tingling :D

and, thank you... mekkin me blush...

Welcome to Lit :nana:

You are making an excellent contribution to the Uk's AmPic female squad :D.Nice pictures, hope you have fun here x

Nerd senses are the best. We're doing modernism with Woolf and Joyce and all at the moment and it just sets them a-tingling :D

and, thank you... mekkin me blush...

Hehe, blushing's only one of the things I want to make you do.

*cough*

I mean, yes. Nerd senses tingling.

... dammit. I'm not going to avoid the innuendo at all, am I?

Keeeep digging.
Yup.
Tingling.
All that stuff.

ahem.

Yes. All that stuff. The question is, are we talking the tingling sensation that one gets after the fun, or the tingling sensation gets from being spanked?

... oh, dear. Now I'm thinking about your derriere. You really shouldn't have posted such alluring pictures of it, you know.

Yes. All that stuff. The question is, are we talking the tingling sensation that one gets after the fun, or the tingling sensation gets from being spanked?

... oh, dear. Now I'm thinking about your derriere. You really shouldn't have posted such alluring pictures of it, you know.

Well the first one is just lovely. But I've never been spanked, in the purposeful sense of the word, so I have yet to find out...bucket list, much? ;)

Ah dear. Should I take them down? o.o....

Well the first one is just lovely. But I've never been spanked, in the purposeful sense of the word, so I have yet to find out...bucket list, much? ;)

Ah dear. Should I take them down? o.o....

I've found pretty much every woman I've been with enjoys the caress of my hand on her backside. And the more turned on she is, the more she likes it.

So I'd just have to get you very, very excited first.

(And no, I don't think you should. In fact, I believe more photos are in order!)

I love your face it is very beautiful. Your hair is perfect. It frames your beautiful face!

You look amazingly cute... Thinking about that dress pulled up just a little more makes my mouth water :)

Back