Chocolate

Your pictures are absolutely sexy ;) You have such a great body, I am most definitely going to keep a close eye on your thread :D

well bugger me thats a looovely way to start out your posting on lit!! fantastic :) thanks

Actually I don't eat a lot of chocolate, but this certainly inspired me. Just ate a couple of squares of Green and Blacks Dark with cherries. Almost as tasty as this.

Mmm :rolleyes:

IMG_20120629_232851_zpsd722bc1f.jpg

Recently took pictures between yesterday and this morning. Your opinions are...

I love to start off with a BANG! Check out my sig and my face picture, my eyes go bang too mates!

So sexy! Welcome to the boards and thanks for sharing your gorgeous body with us, would love a taste of your sweetness:devil::kiss:

I clicked on your signature picture and man the that's really the most amazing one.

Last edited:
I love to start off with a BANG! Check out my sig and my face picture, my eyes go bang too mates!

Your truly a lovely lady. I love how chocolate tasets on my tongue...;)

Thanks for sharing your exquisite body....mmm

Wow, stunning pictures. Love the pic showing your full bush. Very sexy

Clothes for now everyone!

IMG_20120829_153551_zps730bbda3.jpg

IMG_20120910_221600_zps527c3da7.jpg

Half way through the post I stopped and took a shower, since I was already naked I thought I'll take a couple pics

IMG_20120925_071133_zps1da007eb.jpg

IMG_20120925_071030_zpsb9623668.jpg

Before anyone askes, yes. My pussy is TIGHT. Haven't had sex with a guy in 6 years.

Welcome to the boards. Very lovely pics of a very beautiul Woman. Wow What a body. Also love that Bush of yours. Would love to rub my face in that. Looking forward to more. Thanks

Gorgeous, would love to see the backside perhaps bent over on all fours? Amazing eclipse great way to start the morning:rose:

Last edited:
Back