Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you might like these. Let me know. I love showing off, but I don't think there's very many people online tonight.
Wanda

Very nice! I'd love to see you in that robe with a slip or nightie on underneath, would get me very excited!

OK...see what you think of these. I don't actually have very many "Robe pictures", but you might find these nice. By the way, the titties are all mine.
Wanda

Attachments

• IMG_7565_Lit.jpg
    IMG_7565_Lit.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 102
  • A+ IMG_2416_Lit.jpg
    A+ IMG_2416_Lit.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 99
  • A+ IMG_2425_Lit.jpg
    A+ IMG_2425_Lit.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 106
I like these, esp the ones in all black, and love lace top stockings too! Love seeing silky nylon lingerie myself, slips, nightgowns, doesn't always have to be revealing to be sexy to me!

I fantasize about being "seduced" into lingerie by another cd who is dressed. I meet them, and they are wearing silky nylon lingerie, stockings and heels, covered by a silky robe. I am dressed in reg male clothes, after we loosen up, they get me naked, and opening their robe, embrace me, closing the robe around us. We then kiss deeply, and they rub their silky lingerie clad body against mine, getting me very hard! Then we go to the bedroom, where they dress me and we play.

I like these, esp the ones in all black, and love lace top stockings too! Love seeing silky nylon lingerie myself, slips, nightgowns, doesn't always have to be revealing to be sexy to me!

Thanks...glad you liked them. I have tons more, but need to respond to your other comment first.

I fantasize about being "seduced" into lingerie by another cd who is dressed. I meet them, and they are wearing silky nylon lingerie, stockings and heels, covered by a silky robe. I am dressed in reg male clothes, after we loosen up, they get me naked, and opening their robe, embrace me, closing the robe around us. We then kiss deeply, and they rub their silky lingerie clad body against mine, getting me very hard! Then we go to the bedroom, where they dress me and we play.

I've done that before. I (and a couple of my gurlfriends) had a guy come over one afternoon, with the same desire you speak of. We acted as if he had found "the wrong house", but invited him inside. All of us were in lingerie, and he pretended he was uncomfortable, but after making him feel welcome, we encouraged him to change out of his drab boy clothes, dressed him up in panties and a cut top, then each of us had our way with him. I have to brag and say that since it was MY house....I got the moneyshot. Ummmm, nice and creamy.

Wanna come by my house some afternoon, looking for directions? Hmmm???

I've done that before. I (and a couple of my gurlfriends) had a guy come over one afternoon, with the same desire you speak of. We acted as if he had found "the wrong house", but invited him inside. All of us were in lingerie, and he pretended he was uncomfortable, but after making him feel welcome, we encouraged him to change out of his drab boy clothes, dressed him up in panties and a cut top, then each of us had our way with him. I have to brag and say that since it was MY house....I got the moneyshot. Ummmm, nice and creamy.

Wanna come by my house some afternoon, looking for directions? Hmmm???

Oh most definitely would cum by!

Thanks. Here's a couple more, then I need to going to bed. ALONE....Dammit!
Goodnight for now. Thanks for your postings.
Wanda

Attachments

• Getting ready for bed_Lit.jpg
    Getting ready for bed_Lit.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Warming things up....JPG
    Warming things up....JPG
    29 KB · Views: 127
  • Toasting my buns....JPG
    Toasting my buns....JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 107
I don't know how anyone (male or female) could possible resist the sensual feeling of a pretty white slip. :)

:heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• WSL1.jpg
    WSL1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 106
  • WSL2.jpg
    WSL2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 78
  • WSL3.jpg
    WSL3.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 75
  • WSL4.jpg
    WSL4.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 101
Very sexy and feminine Wanda!

:heart:
Thanks Katie. I love your slip photos too. The satiny feel of a slip against my skin is so arousing. Like nearly all of us gurls, I get very erect whenever it moves against my body.
I'll have to find some slip photos later...if I can remember which file they're in.
I'll be on later today/tonight.
Kisses,
Wanda

Hi everyone....

THANKS for making a "new girl" feel so welcome, with all the nice comments.
They are really appreciated, and make me want to show off some more for all of you.

And the answer is YES, I did go out wearing this outfit one night. But it wasn't an ordinary club. Instead, it was a members only fetish club, so do you think the outfit was appropriate or not?
More importantly...do you think I looked HOT that night?
Wanda

Attachments

• BTOF_12_Lit.jpg
    BTOF_12_Lit.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 67
members only fetish club, so do you think the outfit was appropriate or not?
More importantly...do you think I looked HOT that night?
Wanda

Oh. You little slut! :heart:

You look like such a cock tease there! :)

I hope you were treated like the cheap slut you wanted to be. ;)

:heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back