Massacre State Asylum OOC Thread

Finally finished a little side-note in Alicia's story. I hope its alright, though I'm not a hundred per-cent satisfied. Let me know what you think!

hrm... was good lil bit.

asylum, asylum... oh how i love the.....

bah... poetry is NOT happening before coffee!

*Clears throat*

I am.

Just as soon as someone can tell me where my character is/should be about now in the thread.

*Grins*

I'm back.

Try reading the thread and then posting from where it makes sense.

OR... treat it like a crazy person, read the thread and then post where it doesnt make sense but does move the story along.

Or.. just babble in greek.

Try reading the thread and then posting from where it makes sense.

OR... treat it like a crazy person, read the thread and then post where it doesnt make sense but does move the story along.

Or.. just babble in greek.

What she said.

And while babbling in greek would annoy me, it is possible that it would move the story along too. Which says something about this story, I think.

*sighs and slinks outta the thread*

Am thinking of taking Celestine away...

Too hard to slip into her skin anymore.

Oh sure...I come back and you wanna run away and no play with Minx no more :(

Is that saying something about me?

As for the rest of you...

Hmmm...Greek....

...I'll consider that... :D

Oh sure...I come back and you wanna run away and no play with Minx no more :(

Is that saying something about me?

As for the rest of you...

Hmmm...Greek....

...I'll consider that... :D

I adore you minxlette...always and always...

but the story has stopped and started so very frequently that my Warden is hard pressed to come back to my mind...

*shrugs*

I adore you minxlette...always and always...

but the story has stopped and started so very frequently that my Warden is hard pressed to come back to my mind...

*shrugs*

*Nods slowly*

Perhaps we will be able to jump start her hmmm?

I'll post and then you can jump in if you feel it. I have nothing but patience my wolven :)

"this thread and story, if you can call it that, is a mix of babble and crazyness. Somethings fit together, others dont. I do not see the story ever really ending so long as someone posts here and there; once a week, a month, a moon, a year. It will never be sinchronised again and that is ok. I say, if characters fade out the players can play within other skins. The value of writing for the insane is that it can be a living, detached, and deranged nightmare. tis a place to venture and try out whatever fits that hour for all those involved or no one at all. '

Good point Nina :)

I've posted, a little extra crazy to add to the mix. I've kept my reentry shorter than normal. Let me know what you think, its been awhile.

I'm opening up a new side to Eva here, where she's not the in charge person anymore so that more of her submissive side can be seen.

So! While I don't mind that you can't pull Celestine up, I do mind all this slinking around and sighing that you've been doing lately.

Last I checked ma belle loup was fierce.

"this thread and story, if you can call it that, is a mix of babble and crazyness. Somethings fit together, others dont. I do not see the story ever really ending so long as someone posts here and there; once a week, a month, a moon, a year. It will never be sinchronised again and that is ok. I say, if characters fade out the players can play within other skins. The value of writing for the insane is that it can be a living, detached, and deranged nightmare. tis a place to venture and try out whatever fits that hour for all those involved or no one at all. '

I was just thinking this. I think we can play fast and loose with our chars, because I think that I might create a patient to play with. In the end the Asylum itself is the biggest character.

So! While I don't mind that you can't pull Celestine up, I do mind all this slinking around and sighing that you've been doing lately.

Last I checked ma belle loup was fierce.

Luna has been doing what?! :confused:

And someone tell me if it was a terrible post considering I just jumped in and intro'd a couple of new characters and I'm trying to show a darker side to the Asylum (we've done cute, we've done crazy and now I want to see dangerous a little more)

Luna has been doing what?! :confused:

And someone tell me if it was a terrible post considering I just jumped in and intro'd a couple of new characters and I'm trying to show a darker side to the Asylum (we've done cute, we've done crazy and now I want to see dangerous a little more)
Darlin wolftwin has had a fuckton on her plate as of late.

Your post was fine darlin. I'm going to have to reread it as trying to read accents while crossed eyed from narcotics really isnt going to happen. But I like the addition of another play space (outside) and her 'other' side. -nods-

Darlin wolftwin has had a fuckton on her plate as of late.

Your post was fine darlin. I'm going to have to reread it as trying to read accents while crossed eyed from narcotics really isnt going to happen. But I like the addition of another play space (outside) and her 'other' side. -nods-

:( - about Luna, hope my wolven ish okay...

And thanks, lol why doesn't you being heavily medicated AND on Lit surprise me in the least?!

Well I always said that there had to be some outdoor area for them, even prisons have them and my brother stays in mental wards all the time that always have at least a courtyard, smaller ones are generally equipped with security cameras but because I wanted a much larger space - where they can play sports and keep fit etc, I had a 'nurse on duty' which is sort of like a school playground monitor.

>> Ex_Style AKA James says Hi Nina :)

:( - about Luna, hope my wolven ish okay...

And thanks, lol why doesn't you being heavily medicated AND on Lit surprise me in the least?!

Well I always said that there had to be some outdoor area for them, even prisons have them and my brother stays in mental wards all the time that always have at least a courtyard, smaller ones are generally equipped with security cameras but because I wanted a much larger space - where they can play sports and keep fit etc, I had a 'nurse on duty' which is sort of like a school playground monitor.

>> Ex_Style AKA James says Hi Nina :)

(She's ok, been worse, been better... been quiet on my texty'hint hint' and busy as a mamabear can get)

-shrugs- What is really Ironic is that I post the best for this thread while medicated and sleep deprived.

I know there "is" an outdoor space... but now its being used. And Im aware of the monitoring systems for institutions. Should be interesting.

>> Evening James.

Okay, anyone working on a post? I dont mean to be pestering, but I -soooooo- dont want this to die out, its too good!

~wiggles~

The green fairy flies around, dropping little absinthe infused jello shots wrapped in green satin bows.. for those special to her.. or those who are quick with the snares... she might deliver the shot personally...

~don't forget the insanity~

attachment.php

Just missing this thread... SO I reread bits and bobs... and stopped by to lick you all.

No Sighing!

What do I have to do to get this thread moving again? Yes, you fricken know who I am, yeah, yeah.. like I couldn't stay away.

Thoughts?

Back