I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love younger women. They have an energy level that is addictive, plus they are very interested in trying new things.

You are so right. As my profile states, I'm finally on my own looking to experience new people, places, stuations . . . sexually, emotionally, intellectually. I've met a new, older friend that I trust and who has taken me under his wing and become my mentor, my teacher. So far the relationship seems to be working and meeting each of our needs.

You are so right. As my profile states, I'm finally on my own looking to experience new people, places, stuations . . . sexually, emotionally, intellectually. I've met a new, older friend that I trust and who has taken me under his wing and become my mentor, my teacher. So far the relationship seems to be working and meeting each of our needs.

He is a lucky man.

I like younger women and have had some as friends, but that's as far as it has ever gone. They seem to like me but beyond that, zilch.

BrettJ in Canada

Looking for?

good afternoon! i've been sitting here for the last hour just waiting for a friend to leave so i could get on lit and do some "exploring"...i just love reading all the posts about the love for older men. i too find myself extremely attracted to much older men and can't describe the feeling i get when thinking about being fucked by them. ever since i can remember, i've always attracted much older men. recently at a wedding an old man spent the entire night whispering in my ear all the ways he would fuck me. unfortunately, all of my friends were around or i would have loved to let this old man do anything he wanted to me. it's great to see there are so many more women who feel this way too!

I'm a WM, 47, handsome, young at heart and fairly well endowed. Wanna chat with an experienced older gentleman?

Older men who can tease

The idea is to have someone who can bring out the dark in you and to get gratification at the same time.

Thank you, comments like your's make me appreciate him even more in RL. Knowing that there are thoughtful, kind, sensual older men like you on LIT make me wonder if I might enjoy seeking out an online "Daddy" as well :rose:

sounds like you are having more fun all the time Meredith!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back