The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.. I have no clue what you are all talking about... but I'm IN!!! LOL and FHD, it will be easier if I pick YOU up... LOL!!!

Hey, if you wanna drive all that way, then back north that works for me. I'll take a nap. I'll need the energy ;)

SB!!! Don't make me come back and hurt you after Daddy and I go to bed... because I will.... maybe.. just depends if Daddy ties me to the bed.

What do you mean, If?

Mo.....men.....tum.....

Easier said.....

Than done.

Phew

hiya fish!

Hi FD....and everyone else. *waves* I hope you're well.

Looks busy here!

Aye, hopping in here this morning. We all knew you would be coming and wanted to greet you!

If it was intentional, do you think I'd be complaining about it? :p

Nope...not really. Kinda stings, and I'm upset because it wasn't supposed to happen. Blehh.

Awwww we still love you! :D

*snickers* I'll take my chances with that one.

:p You're such a brat.

Hey, if you wanna drive all that way, then back north that works for me. I'll take a nap. I'll need the energy ;)

What do you mean, If?

hiya fish!

Damn straight you'll need the energy, darling. *wicked grin*

Uh... fuck... but Daddy... you are gonna untie me before we go to sleep, right?

So uhm if I randomly disappear in the next half hour there's only two solutions:

A. I fell asleep.
B. I was eaten by bears, while waiting around.

But you know what's similar in both solutions? They happened while I was waiting around for Scuttle to post in our thread, so you can blame it all on him if anything happens.:p

:D

So uhm if I randomly disappear in the next half hour there's only two solutions:

A. I fell asleep.

But you know what's similar in both solutions? They happened while I was waiting around for Scuttle to post in our thread, so you can blame it all on him if anything happens.:p

Oh suuuuure. Gonna frown at me if I get tired but it is ok if you dissapear. I see how it is!

A. I fell asleep.

See, this is why I was telling you not to spend the night in that bear cave. I knew things would break bad for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back