The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
???

27 now on GLBT and nobody here? Guess it's too early. I'll get some supper and check later. Don't wait for me if you find someone else though. LOL

hmmm sitting here ready for some fun although it might be more fucking than masturbating.

I woke up a lot earlier but decided I wanted a lie in, it's now midday and I've woken up with my cock throbbing.
I've got time to make this last, as different fantasies flow through my mind I slide my hands down my chest, pausing to tease and pinch each of my nipples, reaching the trimmed ginger fuzz at the base of my hardness. Slowly I reach round to my balls, tight already so I squeeze them, moaning as I roll them in my hand. Now I move my fingers up my shaft, it feels so good to tease myself. As I reach the head a drop of precum forms and I smear it round the head and quickly suck my finger, tasting my juices, as I move my hand back to grip my cock I pull the foreskin down and shudder at the delightful feelings before pulling back up. Rather than stroke I hump at my hand, letting my hips do the work as I pump myself.....I can feel it rising but I know I can spend some time enjoying the feeling of my orgasm so close....

Last edited:
Sitting on my back porch, wearing nothing but latex pouch briefs. Absentmindedly stroking while waiting for someone to respond to my CL ad - if I don't meet some party-loving buddies soon, I think I might explode from desire and frustration...

Sort of edging (different thread he he), loving playing with my balls and licking my fingers after touching the tip of my cock. Quite wet there, thinking of someone in particular, sigh !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back