Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, brings back memories of the kinks of youth with the older woman that taught me many wonderful joys of sexuality.

HYE: Given/received oral sex in public with out others knowing?
Yes, given, not received

HYE: double clicked ur mouse when in the same room as other people, without them knowing

HYE: lost a day or two due to getting to inebriated?

Yes, a few times over the years, but not recently.

Have you ever woken up in bed with someone after a night of drinking and honestly not remembering going to bed or anything else that might have been done in that bed?

Yes, a few times over the years, but not recently.

Have you ever woken up in bed with someone after a night of drinking and honestly not remembering going to bed or anything else that might have been done in that bed?

Funny story, that is actually how I ended up with the older woman who became my teacher for a couple years when I was 21, she was 33.

HYE: Got into bed with someone who was already asleep? (not spouse or BF/GF.

HYE masturbated in a dressing room?

Ha! Yes, I have. Dressing, undressing, dressing, undressing...it just put me in the mood, I guess. It cracks me up to think that a passerby might have seen my toes curl under the door.

Have you ever lost part of a bathing suit or the whole thing while in the water?

Ha! Yes, I have. Dressing, undressing, dressing, undressing...it just put me in the mood, I guess. It cracks me up to think that a passerby might have seen my toes curl under the door.

Have you ever lost part of a bathing suit or the whole thing while in the water?

Well, not lost exactly...but it came off after diving into the water...I found it quickly enough though...lol...

HYE been accidentally caught playing with yourself before?

HYE had a wardrobe malfunction at your place of work?

No, or at least nothing that anyone would have noticed. (Old panties, loose elastic...I kept them from my ankles by keeping my thighs together.)

Have you ever fantasized about being forced to disrobe in front of others?

No, or at least nothing that anyone would have noticed. (Old panties, loose elastic...I kept them from my ankles by keeping my thighs together.)

Have you ever fantasized about being forced to disrobe in front of others?

Had bad dreams like.

Have you every stripped for a group of friends?

No, but yes I did walk up on a couple and watched... and I think they knew...

HYE wanted to be watched...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back