For women only

I'm in central Ohio here. Anyone feel free to add me on Yahoo Messenger, SN is OliviaW08 ;-)

27 year old athletic curvy redhead from Minneapolis Minnesota. Hi bimommy I hope to hear from you soon :)

Myrtle Beach

live in Myrtle Beach, use to live in Nashville TN, looking for bi-playmates
:kiss:

Im in Northern Ireland. Now I know why Lit only comes alive when i am ready for bed, everyone is in USA. Would luv to chat anytime

I Agree

Im in Northern Ireland. Now I know why Lit only comes alive when i am ready for bed, everyone is in USA. Would luv to chat anytime

I get the same "feeling" Shyandhorny, you are right not much chatter this side of the *pond*

Richmond, VA! My fantasy is just to have my pussy licked by a female, but I only want friendship, not a romantic relationship!

I'm closest to WNY... Bi-curious and new to this forum too.

I'm curious as to what it's like to go down on a woman. My DH fantasizes about a threesome but I'm a bit leery of that. I'm not jealous but for a first time a third person would be added pressure...

Last edited:
Had to "bump" I think the term is this thread ...... :kiss: :rose::rose:

I would love to "chat" with likewise women, had some *touchy kissy feely* experience and loved it, really want to explore and chat about this side of my sexuality more, message me ladies :kiss:

Back