Eat It Like You Mean It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take his place anytime.

attachment.php

So would I.

The human body is amazing by design but the pussy is something that mother nature took great care in creating. Its the most beautiful and wonderous thing ever. It shouldn't just be pleasured. It should be worshipped

The human body is amazing by design but the pussy is something that mother nature took great care in creating. Its the most beautiful and wonderous thing ever. It shouldn't just be pleasured. It should be worshipped

So you worship near a cesspool. :D

A wise man once told me that if you dig through a garbage heap long enough you might find a fresh, ripe apple. So a cesspool sounds like a good place to start.

women were designed by an engineer, who else wold put sewage treatment next to the playground.

The life of a trucker is a lonely one. Just made my destination in Tx & now I'm stuck all by my lonesome for the next 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horneymama
I love the pics! One question, just where do you teach your husband how to do that and enjoy it. I want I want I want!
Talk to him! Guide him to do what you want. Tell him what feels good and what doesn't - while he's doing it.

This is how. Take him by the head and drive him where he needs to go. Men are simple, show us what you want and we will follow

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• shot0001.png.jpg
    shot0001.png.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 610
  • shot0009.png.jpg
    shot0009.png.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 645
  • shot0008.png.jpg
    shot0008.png.jpg