♂♂♀ Your Favorite Bisexual Pics♀♀♂

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everybody who has posted or quoted pictures in this thread that violate the rules could go back and edit them so they are links, that would be super. I'm looking mostly at the last 8-10 pages. I just do not have time to do them all and I'd rather not kill the thread. Thanks.

If everybody who has posted or quoted pictures in this thread that violate the rules could go back and edit them so they are links, that would be super. I'm looking mostly at the last 8-10 pages. I just do not have time to do them all and I'd rather not kill the thread. Thanks.

We send ours as links but they still, at times, are removed. Are we misinterpreting the rules. Thanks.

tumblr_lkwfofDMrg1qfc2zoo1_500.jpg
OMG! I love when my girl talks me through an ass fucking. It's been so long!

... I agree

Yes def, sexy woman getting me to suck her mans hard cock, and then take my ass after

This is exactly how I like it. A little for her and some for me and a whole lot for him. I love to fuck my wife's pussy as she has a cock in her ass. I can feel his cock head move in and out along mine. Makes me cum so fucking hard!

This is exactly how I like it. A little for her and some for me and a whole lot for him. I love to fuck my wife's pussy as she has a cock in her ass. I can feel his cock head move in and out along mine. Makes me cum so fucking hard!

Would love to feel a cock in my ass cumming so fucking hard while a babe is sittin on my face

This thread is like a photo sampling of my hottest fantasies. Would love to share a guy with my wife.

wow...what a hot thread...Now I am stuck at my desk with a raging hard on, counting down the minutes till everyone leaves so I can milk my cock...thanks!

"Being bisexual doubles your chances of a date on Saturday night." - Rodney Dangerfield

wow...what a hot thread...Now I am stuck at my desk with a raging hard on, counting down the minutes till everyone leaves so I can milk my cock...thanks!

Hey, didn't you realize this is a NSFW site? :D

Suggestion; go to the men's room...with your briefcase for coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back