Flirty Girl

gahhhhh.....missed it :mad: the working man loses again...to quote Bon Scott "Ain't no fun waitin round to be a millionaire"

ooohhhhhh yes please do! your pics wore me out i can only imagine what some vids would do..

damn this having a job where I can't go on lit! I missed the video. I hope you decide to share it with us again!

Did someone say video? Fuck, I've got to pay more attention.

Happy Thursday!:D

Argh!!! I chose to go to the gym at the same time she posts a video!!!!! I would have much rather worked out to her!

gahhhhh.....missed it :mad: the working man loses again...to quote Bon Scott "Ain't no fun waitin round to be a millionaire"

I'm sorry! I was horny and not even thinking about how to please the maximum amount of guys with my timing. Oops

damn this having a job where I can't go on lit! I missed the video. I hope you decide to share it with us again!

Hmm, I'm bored of that one, maybe a different one??

I vote yes :)

Every Vote Counts

Did someone say video? Fuck, I've got to pay more attention.

Happy Thursday!:D

I know I say this a lot, but you are hot. It was your mention in your thread about a video that got my brain flowing and made me really want to flash a video.

Holy shit on this entire thread!

Uhhhh is this a bad thing?? I like my thread it's fun :(

Damn I missed it. Stupid Australian time zone! :(

Sorry Mate! Haha that's all I know of Australia

Argh!!! I chose to go to the gym at the same time she posts a video!!!!! I would have much rather worked out to her!

Sweaty guys are hot

I missed your video! At least I have your pics to get me by. ;)

See, I like your attitude :)

Must have been great. Almost 150 views in the short period it was up. The video that is.

I'd call that a success.

I'm not sure the number of VIEWS determines the quality of a video - look at all the crap on YouTube haha

if the video was not interesting and what men/women want to see
there would not be that many views... by the way
it was clear, close and enjoyable to watch Angel
especially because it had sound!

that was a hot 15 seconds.....I know you weren't looking at your watch but how long were you working on that nice little "O"?

I'm not sure the number of VIEWS determines the quality of a video - look at all the crap on YouTube haha

Agreed! Maybe I should rephrase my comment.

It must have been great because it had you in it.

As far as the vote. Hell...I want to stuff the ballot box. :devil:

Back