Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
good the kids are being kids which is to say they are lazy. I have had corned beef in the crock pot since 10AM for dinner tonight the family will be here around 4:30. the wife is doing what she always does finds the next project to do then do it.

How is TRT and the kids

good the kids are being kids which is to say they are lazy. I have had corned beef in the crock pot since 10AM for dinner tonight the family will be here around 4:30. the wife is doing what she always does finds the next project to do then do it.

How is TRT and the kids

TRT is doing good :) I have him selecting plants for the garden this year instead of where to erect girders in London :) He's bonding with our girls, who are beginning to understand why their father is acting a little strange during the past few days. Unfortunately, he and I are off sex for a while. All he needs is lots of tender love and cuddles from all of us :)

Are you really bi-curious warl0ck?? And what does your wife think of that?? :)

TRT is doing good :) I have him selecting plants for the garden this year instead of where to erect girders in London :) He's bonding with our girls, who are beginning to understand why their father is acting a little strange during the past few days. Unfortunately, he and I are off sex for a while. All he needs is lots of tender love and cuddles from all of us :)

Are you really bi-curious warl0ck?? And what does your wife think of that?? :)

yes I am and she is okay bordering on great with it. we have been talking about it for the past week and trying to figure out how to make things happen with family and such. can't say how things are going to work out but I am really glad I talked with her about it. I have been increasingly stressed over it.

Is he ill, Sienna? I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.:rose:

He is. A touch of stress caused by anxiety at his job. Long story, but he is taking a well earned break. The anti depressants he only needs to take at night help him relax and sleep :) During the rest of the day we just keep him occupied and avoid talking about his worries at work :)

The problem I have is working him in between my job if I have to leave him. I have time off work and work from home this month which is a God send situation thankfully :) But, we shall see how things go ;) :kiss:

He is. A touch of stress caused by anxiety at his job. Long story, but he is taking a well earned break. The anti depressants he only needs to take at night help him relax and sleep :) During the rest of the day we just keep him occupied and avoid talking about his worries at work :)

The problem I have is working him in between my job if I have to leave him. I have time off work and work from home this month which is a God send situation thankfully :) But, we shall see how things go ;) :kiss:

Hang in there, and if you need to vent, we'll listen.:heart:

I'm going to go lie down again, I'm sleepy now. Have a nice afternoon!

I know what job stressors are like SIENNA. I worked for Canada Post - and it's the main reason I left that job and retired.

*the writing career happened after retirement and because of LIT, btw*

I don't mind a little stress - deadlines are one - but beyond that, no thankew.

Sending good thoughts to both of you

BrettJ in Canada

I know what job stressors are like SIENNA. I worked for Canada Post - and it's the main reason I left that job and retired.

*the writing career happened after retirement and because of LIT, btw*
I don't mind a little stress - deadlines are one - but beyond that, no thankew.
Sending good thoughts to both of you

BrettJ

((( BrettJ ))):kiss::)

Yes :) Being a pschologist I understand the "mechanics" of human stress and what can cause them :) TRT will be fine once the project he "was" working on is completed. His boss has replaced him. His draughts are still being used and once he sees the completed results this summer, that itself will make him better :) :kiss:

yes I am and she is okay bordering on great with it. we have been talking about it for the past week and trying to figure out how to make things happen with family and such. can't say how things are going to work out but I am really glad I talked with her about it. I have been increasingly stressed over it.

Atleast you two are talking :) And, providing some entertainment together on this thread ;) :kiss:

Atleast you two are talking :) And, providing some entertainment together on this thread ;) :kiss:

yeah been a roller coaster kind of week. but at the end of it we are more committed then ever and there are zero secrets between us. for the first time in years I don't stay awake at night trying to figure out how to broach the subject that in itself is liberating. oh and she is here now so now she is sharing in my life here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back