♥*" Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*♥..Come On...You Know You Wanna..♥*" Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think others only think your boobs are sexy, then I'm either feeling bad for you or hoping that you start to realize that you're wrong.

I know that there are other parts of me that can be considered sexy. I did have some pictures up on Lit before of my naked tush and that got some good reviews too.

I'm still learning that there are men out there who think larger women like me are very sexy. Unfortunately, knowing that and believing it are two separate things. I have a lifetime of negative self-image to overcome and I'm chipping away at it a little bit each day. The people I meet here in Lit have done a lot to help me understand.

FS, you do realize that 10 pages (soon to be 11) in two days is pretty damn good for a new thread, right? :D You're off to an excellent start!

I know that there are other parts of me that can be considered sexy. I did have some pictures up on Lit before of my naked tush and that got some good reviews too.

I'm still learning that there are men out there who think larger women like me are very sexy. Unfortunately, knowing that and believing it are two separate things. I have a lifetime of negative self-image to overcome and I'm chipping away at it a little bit each day. The people I meet here in Lit have done a lot to help me understand.
Yea I did the pic thing too.....it was nice reading the comments and such. But then it came to a point OK...want me for my pics or for me...then it goes back to....."What the hell woman, it's a sex site and you posted pics" ....lol....vicious cycle hun. You just have to come to terms within yourself.
I hear you on a lot of what you said. Believe me. You're not alone at all. Any time you need a shoulder, let me know.........hell, I'll even lend you my chest to cry on:D
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back