"Sound off on Tramp Stamps"

hotpen53

Really Really Experienced
I dont know what it is about a tramp stamp that gets me so hot but when I see a younger gal with one I almost pop a boner. Case in point this past summer I was shopping at Walmart in August. A blond girl with short probably around 18 came into the store to buy some sunblock. I happen to going down the sam aisle and there she was bending down tot he bottom shelf. She was wearing a bright neon orange half t-shirt and pait of cut off jeans. As she bending her knees to look over the different brands her short rode down and revealed the top of her ass crack and that hot erotic tramp stamp it was all I could to keep from getting a hardon in my shorts. Needless to say we did not meet but I sure fantasized about us meeting and her taking me back to her place. When she gets me back to her place I tell her how hot and erotic her tramp stamp is. She gets so turned on that she wants me to fuck her by the pool on chaise lounge. Hey are there any gals in Tulsa, OK that would like to act out this fantasty? lol

My Question is for the guys and gals:
Guys- Would you like your gf or wife to get one and why or why not?
Do you have a similar fantasty of the girl like I saw or prehaps a real experience?

Gals
Would you get a tramp stamp if your bf, gf, or husband asked you to get one why or why not?
If you have a tramp stamp what motivated you get it in the first place?

Just a quick note to say that, if you're talking to women about them, referring to them as "tramp stamps" is probably not the best way to ask about them. :rolleyes:

Nooooooo!!!!

As I've said many times, the female form is a Rembrandt painting. Covering it up with Andy Warhol paintings is a travesty. Sorry, simply don't get the whole female tattoo thing, just HATE THEM!!

Just a quick note to say that, if you're talking to women about them, referring to them as "tramp stamps" is probably not the best way to ask about them. :rolleyes:

Really? Hell, it's what I call mine..... Embrace your inner tramp and own it. Make it your armor and no one can ever use it against you........

Waits for the screams.........

As I've said many times, the female form is a Rembrandt painting. Covering it up with Andy Warhol paintings is a travesty. Sorry, simply don't get the whole female tattoo thing, just HATE THEM!!

Entitled to your opinion

Hell, put your name there so he doesn't fuck up and call out some other chick's name.....

I have tattoos but not that particular placement. Of course I got mine when such things were permanent and not a trend. I see the "stamps" as a trend and they go right along with the current "hooker shoes," -that being said. If you got 'em, own 'em and be proud...

but I am not the target market...so I'll leave it to the guys.

I have tattoos but not that particular placement. Of course I got mine when such things were permanent and not a trend. I see the "stamps" as a trend and they go right along with the current "hooker shoes" in my book and sound of desperation.. but I am not the target market...so I'll leave it to the guys.

So not going there..... He he he.... But then I'm not a normal girl......

Good for you! Normal girls are boring.

I wouldn't know as I tend to avoid 'um.......... :D Got my ink..... The stamp is also a mark of ownership in my case, so the guys can get as hot about it as they want but I know who I am going home with....:devil:

I have to agree, tatoos on women are much more of a turn off than a turn on for me, rather than adding any charm, they detract from a womans natural beauty, and I find it quite distressing how popular they have become. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but that is how I feel.

I would never get something as permanent as a tattoo because someone asked me to. Not even a lover. I'm more into back tattoos and neck tattoos.

I have however seen a couple "tramps stamps " that had this elegant appeal and such a creative design that it sort of turned me on. They weren't like a butterfly or something like what you would see.

I'd hate my wife to get a tramp stamp, an entire backpiece that reaches as low as her arse would be fine but tramp stamps are kinda tacky. I, (and more importantly, she) prefers 'proper' tattoos. She has both sleeves done and looks fucking gorgeous.

I dont know what it is about a tramp stamp that gets me so hot but when I see a younger gal with one I almost pop a boner. Case in point this past summer I was shopping at Walmart in August. A blond girl with short probably around 18 came into the store to buy some sunblock. I happen to going down the sam aisle and there she was bending down tot he bottom shelf. She was wearing a bright neon orange half t-shirt and pait of cut off jeans. As she bending her knees to look over the different brands her short rode down and revealed the top of her ass crack and that hot erotic tramp stamp it was all I could to keep from getting a hardon in my shorts. Needless to say we did not meet but I sure fantasized about us meeting and her taking me back to her place. When she gets me back to her place I tell her how hot and erotic her tramp stamp is. She gets so turned on that she wants me to fuck her by the pool on chaise lounge. Hey are there any gals in Tulsa, OK that would like to act out this fantasty? lol

My Question is for the guys and gals:
Guys- Would you like your gf or wife to get one and why or why not?
Do you have a similar fantasty of the girl like I saw or prehaps a real experience?

Gals
Would you get a tramp stamp if your bf, gf, or husband asked you to get one why or why not?
If you have a tramp stamp what motivated you get it in the first place?

I'm anti-tramp stamp.. so no, wouldn't get one.

So many broad, sweeping generalizations....

I don't do tramps, ink or no ink.

Otoh, if I were to unwrap a professor of English Lit, and find her inked and pierced...oh, my!:heart::rose:

My wife has one she got a long time ago. I think it's cute on her lower back....it draws everyone's eyes to her tiny waist and sexy backside. :)

I'm 54. I say this for context. I remember when a tattoo on a female was rare. Same for piercings (other than one in each earlobe.) So, it used to be exciting to me to see a little ink or a nipple ring. I haven't had that feeling in decades.

I love the look of a nude female and I do not think it is enhanced by ink or jewelry. No offense to those who do not share my opinion. To each, his own.

Wow. I am amazed at how many people are against it. The two tiny tattoos, I have, don't make my skills diminish. Can't believe that I could be in a position of some hot love making... and a guy would put the brakes on, when I remove my panties, and he sees two little tattoos. But if you can, because it is such a turn-off.. more power to ya.

My wife has one on her lower back and a couple others on her body. She's going to add more in the future. I love them and think they're super sexy!

Personally I dislike tattoos, especially on women. I find them visually unappealing. To each his own.

Back