Request: If you're Military, Police, Firefighter etc., please post pics here!!!!

thank you all for the nice reviews. Poking around, I believe I have enabled my pm's. and I will have to check out your other military thread

SD.... this thread is brilliant. So many handsome men.... :rose:

Why thank you - but more so thanks to the guys who've contributed...I just adore a man in uniform - and absolutely lust them out of uniform :devil:

thank you all for the nice reviews. Poking around, I believe I have enabled my pm's. and I will have to check out your other military thread

Well thank you again for sharing and the other thread isn't mine per se tho I try to post in it -it's more so a thread for military - both active, veterans, retirees, and foreign coalition, as well as dependents, troop support etc., just a place where you can share if you wish, and will usually find those who can say "I know what you're going through" ;) Welcome to Lit again :)

although I am a new member to this site, I have been visiting it for years. This is a picture of me overseas.
Mmmmmmmmmm :kiss:
attachment.php

hey there, I am still in the military, but no longer over seas.. technically i am stationed in ny, but i live on the east coast.. I was in afghanistan, on the pakistan border

hey there, I am still in the military, but no longer over seas.. technically i am stationed in ny, but i live on the east coast.. I was in afghanistan, on the pakistan border

Well, welcome home (US) and welcome to Lit. I've had several friends and relatives in the military and I'm very thankful they made it home safely.

Hope you stick around, read, post, explore the site and don't take it too seriously just have fun . . . . maybe we'll run into each other periodically on the board.

Again . . . welcome back.

Had to stop by and give the best thread in Lit some love. I know they aren't "uniform" pics.. but I am running out of those. ;)

059.jpg

010.jpg

Hope everyone is having happy holidays!

Had to stop by and give the best thread in Lit some love. I know they aren't "uniform" pics.. but I am running out of those. ;)

059.jpg

010.jpg

Hope everyone is having happy holidays!

Awww thanks SO much for showing some love to the thread...I esp love the first pic ;)
You just look so confident & strong like you're about to have some fun :D

Military

Awesome to see some love for military and vets! I was in the Navy for 10 years. I'm new to Lit but have been popping in and out for ideas and stories for a few years now. Hope you like.

Attachments

• SANY0115.JPG
    SANY0115.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 157
Awesome to see some love for military and vets! I was in the Navy for 10 years. I'm new to Lit but have been popping in and out for ideas and stories for a few years now. Hope you like.

Well thanks for introducing yourself - and you kinda have that "I'm not conceited, I'm convinced" look going on :p Hope you are enjoying your time on Lit :) Don't be a stranger :)

Well thanks for introducing yourself - and you kinda have that "I'm not conceited, I'm convinced" look going on :p Hope you are enjoying your time on Lit :) Don't be a stranger :)
LOL Thank you. Yeah it was kind of a cocky pose, but my roommate and I were just being goofy and that was my way of being so. The only thing I'm really convinced of is that I have a dirty mind :D

COCKy is good. Love the attitude and you know you're hot.

I actually still have the uniforms. It's been a couple years since I wore any of them but I'm sure they still fit well enough...

LOL Thank you. Yeah it was kind of a cocky pose, but my roommate and I were just being goofy and that was my way of being so. The only thing I'm really convinced of is that I have a dirty mind :D

Nothing wrong w/ being goofy - my friends tell me I act goofy occassionally ;)
A navy guy w/ a dirty mind :eek: *Covers pristine eyes & virginal ears* :eek:

Nothing wrong w/ being goofy - my friends tell me I act goofy occassionally ;)
A navy guy w/ a dirty mind :eek: *Covers pristine eyes & virginal ears* :eek:

Honey you're on Lit...I don't believe virginal ears any farther than I can throw...throw...shit I had something really clever to put there but I lost it. Ugh, perhaps next time then...lol

Back