Welcome new bitch elitist

Assesments of others

I have had my share of morons responding to my posts or stories. I will be honest with you I even let it bother me to the point that I started arguing with that individual and after the third or fourth post I realized that once a butt head always a butt head. It makes me mad sometimes but you move on. Just try not to let it bother you to much. There are other things more importiant. :rose: Don't let one bad one spoil your fun. :)

Pyper said:
And I honestly feel he IS a troll. I have experience with these things.

Like I said, take a look at his first couple of posts. They are overexaggerated in their "elitism". He sounds almost like a twisted version of Stout Chap. Then he tones it down to be more subtle, which actually gets more attention because people believe him to be sincere.

Also, he uses Brit spelling, which makes me think Hanns is trying to get a reaction because his old persona doesn't have any impact anymore.

Please, I encourage you to seek medical help.

I have never encountered such a message as yours.

My Lady Piper,

Trouble not thy fair mind with thoughts of reckless demons who run mad across the board. 'Tis a mere inconvenience. Those foolish enough to be misled will learn soon enough. As for you an I, a glass of lemonade and bit of cake will do nicely, I think.

Caroline Lamb said:
My Lady Piper,

Do not trouble fair mind with thoughts of reckless demons who run mad across the board. 'Tis a mere inconvenience. Those foolish enough to be misled will learn soon enough. As for you an I, a glass of lemonade and bit of cake will do nicely, I think.

Ummmmm...okay. :)

*accepts cake and lemonade*

HeavyStick said:
If you and Eve are gonna team up on me.... let's take it in the bedroom.

o:)

I don't think you're ready for either of us, do you seriously think you can handle us both at once? :p

Caroline Lamb said:
My Lady Piper,

Trouble not thy fair mind with thoughts of reckless demons who run mad across the board. 'Tis a mere inconvenience. Those foolish enough to be misled will learn soon enough. As for you an I, a glass of lemonade and bit of cake will do nicely, I think.

Hmm...the plot thickens.

estevie said:
I've got a bad feeling. Don't eat the cake. ;)

But surely such a fine example of womanhood as milady Caroline Lamb would not be so base as to slip some foul concoction into my pastry!?

Perhaps a discussion of poetry? I understand the salons have much improved since the time of my beloved Byron. There was a lovely Englishwoman by the name of Bronte. Emily, I believe, was her name. Tell me this poem is not simply divine:

No Coward Soul Is Mine

No coward soul is mine,
No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere:
I see Heaven's glories shine,
And faith shines equal, arming me from fear.

O God within my breast,
Almighty, ever-present Deity!
Life--that in me has rest,
As I--undying Life--have Power in Thee!

Vain are the thousand creeds
That move men's hearts: unutterably vain;
Worthless as withered weeds,
Or idlest froth amid the boundless main,

To waken doubt in one
Holding so fast by thine infinity;
So surely anchored on
The steadfast rock of immortality.

With wide-embracing love
Thy spirit animates eternal years,
Pervades and broods above,
Changes, sustains, dissolves, creates, and rears.

Though earth and man were gone,
And suns and universes ceased to be,
And Thou wert left alone,
Every existence would exist in Thee.

There is not room for Death,
Nor atom that his might could render void:
Thou--Thou art Being and Breath,
And what Thou art may never be destroyed

Pyper said:
But surely such a fine example of womanhood as milady Caroline Lamb would not be so base as to slip some foul concoction into my pastry!?

*chuckles*

Lamb...sheep...followers...cliques...elite.

Oh dear God, I've become Lance. ;)

Pyper said:

Heaven's no! Perish the thought!

...my goodness, I may soon be in need of my smelling salts.

Back