My lace stocking are so tight.
I love the tightness.
Do you?

Attachments

• tightLace.jpg
    tightLace.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 260
:devil::kiss:
I'm freely admitting cross-dressing is one of my fetishes. to bad its mostly creepy old men that like it, not the ladies my age.... Here's the set of lingerie i ordered online. I enjoy wearing it as pajamas, but i wish i could use it in a relationship with a girl my age. too bad that is like finding a needle in a haystack.

totaly yummmy set :kiss::kiss::devil:

I'm freely admitting cross-dressing is one of my fetishes. to bad its mostly creepy old men that like it, not the ladies my age.... Here's the set of lingerie i ordered online. I enjoy wearing it as pajamas, but i wish i could use it in a relationship with a girl my age. too bad that is like finding a needle in a haystack.

very sexy !

Very nice shots, thanks for sharing :) Judging by some of the comments in here, there are certainly some ladies that enjoy it.

.....................................................................................

Last edited:

Hi Djhindy ,
First of all I would like to say that you look beautiful !
And secondly don't give up hope of finding somone who will appreciate you and your love of lingerie , they are out there just be honest and open when you meet and go from there.
Best of luck to you !
T

Wicked Temptations has amazing stuff!;)

Playin in my denim mini:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_4634[1].JPG
    IMG_4634[1].JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_4633[1].JPG
    IMG_4633[1].JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4632[1].JPG
    IMG_4632[1].JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4631[1].JPG
    IMG_4631[1].JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_4630[1].JPG
    IMG_4630[1].JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 85
more:kiss::devil::devil:

thats all folks:cattail:

Attachments

• IMG_4629[1].JPG
    IMG_4629[1].JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_4628[1].JPG
    IMG_4628[1].JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 77
A question for the lovely CD regulars of this thread

Hi all,

I am new to the board, having only joined this past week. I have returned to this thread many times with pleasure. I wanted to ask a question of thread etiquette...is it okay if I (the girlfriend of a CD) post photos of my guy, with his full permission, on your thread? I know so many of you take great pride in getting dressed, taking those special photos, and sharing them with your friends here on Literotica. My guy isn't yet on the boards, is just starting his "Laney" closet, has begun to experiment with hair removal, etc. I think a photo shoot would be a lot of fun, and I think any positive feedback he receives here would be a huge boost to him. But I don't want to step on any toes. Is it okay for a SO to post her man's CD photos here?

Hi Vagirl ,
If he has told you he is OK with you posting photos of Laney then by all means post them and let her see how beautiful she is !
I truely hope that Laney gains the confidence to be herself and enjoy her life !
T

Hi all,

I am new to the board, having only joined this past week. I have returned to this thread many times with pleasure. I wanted to ask a question of thread etiquette...is it okay if I (the girlfriend of a CD) post photos of my guy, with his full permission, on your thread? I know so many of you take great pride in getting dressed, taking those special photos, and sharing them with your friends here on Literotica. My guy isn't yet on the boards, is just starting his "Laney" closet, has begun to experiment with hair removal, etc. I think a photo shoot would be a lot of fun, and I think any positive feedback he receives here would be a huge boost to him. But I don't want to step on any toes. Is it okay for a SO to post her man's CD photos here?

absolutely !

Hi all,

What I find most intriguing is you VaGirl.........very open minded......non judging.......hmmmm.........you do intrigue me.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back