Stef....On Her OWN...

Hey Stef! You made it back. I guess you realized we were going through withdrawals not seeing that BEAUTIFUL body of yours! Love the "boots n booty" pic! What a way for me to wake up! Hope you have a great weekend darlin:rose:

Very nice Stef. great pose with the boots. Looks like you are asking for a little attention there. How about a little tongue then some serious pounding. Thanks so much for showing.

What a GREAT Idea......:):heart: Gonna have to "get" some of those...;):)

Here's a little bedroom strip tho.....;)

attachment.php

So sexy HOT!

My Booty N Boots......:eek::devil::devil:

attachment.php

Such a sexy booty. I have thought of coming up behind that booty licking it and then sticking something in it!

BTW, regarding your post, your ass is cute too! :)

Last edited:
Good morning Stef! I just had to stop by and get my daily dose of your BEAUTIFUL body before I head off to work! Hope you have a great week!:rose:

Hello Stef! I sooo love the boots pic! I would love to see more from this series if you have them. Your BEAUTIFUL legs in those boots are such a perfect combination! Hoping you are having a good week my FAV lit girl:rose:

It wasn't much of a guess...I mean, I know exactly what I'd do with you in that pose, so it didn't take much effort to know what that lucky man of yours would have done....:devil:

Oh wow....that is such a hot pic Stef.....That's just far too much temptation for any man to resist!:devil:

Well thanks Sweetie....and John will be glad to know he's not "any" man...LOL!:devil:;)

Hi Stef, I really enjoyed the boots and booty pic
thx LEO! Miss you Sweetie:heart:

Hey Stef! You made it back. I guess you realized we were going through withdrawals not seeing that BEAUTIFUL body of yours! Love the "boots n booty" pic! What a way for me to wake up! Hope you have a great weekend darlin:rose:
yes I did make it back........and didn't quite realize THAT! LOL........glad you liked that one HON......LOVE YA:kiss::heart:

Very nice Stef. great pose with the boots. Looks like you are asking for a little attention there. How about a little tongue then some serious pounding. Thanks so much for showing.
Thx DON.....OH MY!:devil:;)

Really nice to see ya, sweetheart. Your latest pics have been smokin'. :kiss::heart:

Back