Stef....On Her OWN...

Well, I put them on ........and John had the camera........I felt SO uncomfortable.....UGH...!

Here's a sample......be NICE!;);):kiss:

attachment.php

You look absolutely sensational- Very sexy, you really do have such lovely legs.:kiss:

OK ....got to go.......what a RIOT......:kiss:;)

We really did have a great weekend...MANY heels pics...among others:devil:;):rolleyes:

Here's one I LOVE for some reason.....John is laying on the floor and I am ..well, getting ready to.... YOU KNOW....LOL..:devil:

Hope you like........talk to you all SOON.....LOVE YA!:heart:

Last edited:
Had a GREAT week...and weekend........Here's One of the MANY shots we took.......I like this.....I know I'm teasing....LOL!:kiss:

I like the way my "nip" is finding its way into the pic...;)

attachment.php

Oh that lovely little nip, peeking out teasingly, yummy pic my dear xxx

We really did have a great weekend...MANY heels pics...among others:devil:;):rolleyes:

Here's one I LOVE for some reason.....John is laying on the floor and I am ..well, getting ready to.... YOU KNOW....LOL..:devil:

attachment.php

Picturing what you are about to do makes this pic so delicious xxxx

attachment.php

That's an awesome pic Stef....I'd love to have been in John's position!:devil:

Catch up with you soon

:kiss:

Oh

attachment.php

those hard and big nipples would drive me crazy for days !

attachment.php

those are some spectacular tits n nipples ...am I the 1st one to ever tell you that ?

:rolleyes:;)

Looking so fine Stef

attachment.php

The necessary accessory to every wardrobe.
I didn't realize your sexy legs could be improved, 10+1

Looking soooo fine

We are glad that John had the camera

Well, I put them on ........and John had the camera........I felt SO uncomfortable.....UGH...!

attachment.php

Lucky man you are John.
Stef, I guarantee from a man's viewpoint (and many women) heels are a necessary accessory, kind of like a necklace
Guaranteed to succeed in extra arousal.........................................
heels, thigh highs, garters (that little extra is always appreciated)

I must comment on this seductive photo...............................................

Had a GREAT week...and weekend........Here's One of the MANY shots we took.......I like this.....I know I'm teasing....LOL!:kiss:

attachment.php

WOW
All I can say is thaks for sharing.
Your posture and facial expression capture the moment

Very sexy photo

I LOVE it too!!!!! That is an incredible pic - and it made me cum........:devil:

xxx
Tyler

attachment.php

So HOT Stef!!! Love the cute dimple in your right cheek. Such a sexy smile

Last edited:

attachment.php

sexy legs in sexy shoes...So hot just as I imagined! I would love to see this shot without panties as well as a rear view. Stunning legs Stef...Stunning

Last edited:

attachment.php

Is it wrong that I want to bite the very top of your inner thighs and lightly pull and twist your nipples?

Great googly moogly, Stef! I just want to start at your feet and lick my way to the top.

Whew! Glad I got that out of my system.

attachment.php

love those nipples. would love seeing them hanging over my like that :):devil:

I

attachment.php

have never seen nipples so hard in my life and I have been around for a few days !:kiss:

Back