Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

Lest anyone mistake that for all my creation, the first part of that was lifted, all-but verbatim, from Grant Morrison's JLA #36, right up to Diana's declaration of determination. The dialogue was copied, and the narration was adapted panel-by-panel from Howard Porter's exquisite, mythic art.

(I only made one change to the words: "Adam One" became "Eve One." Adam One was an analogue for Superman, and I thought it fitting that Wonderworld's prime superbeing remain analogous to Earth's: given that Earth's is now a beautiful woman, so then should Wonderworld's have been.)

Metron's reply and departure and, obviously, The Doctor's subsequent appearance were written by me.

The little guy is called The Mote.

congrats and sympathies.

got a post in Legion, it's poop, but it there. and no Allana has not forgotten her conversation with M'onel. she's just.. sidetracked and called to a duty at the moment.

congrats and sympathies.

got a post in Legion, it's poop, but it there. and no Allana has not forgotten her conversation with M'onel. she's just.. sidetracked and called to a duty at the moment.

"Poop?" Be fair, Var. Kind of a lot's happened since then, if Allana hadn't reacted to it, I'd be worried.

No big deal.

Thank you Empress of Words, maiden of the scripted liturgical phrase, blessed art though amoungst writters and storytellers, and kind art though words.

And I promise, the epic catch up post will hit tonight, just as soon as I finish finding where everyone is and what needs to be put together. Research is such a slimey S.O.B.

Thank you Empress of Words, maiden of the scripted liturgical phrase, blessed art though amoungst writters and storytellers, and kind art though words.

I do love a good liturgy, and while your gratitude is noted, your magniloquence borders on grandiloquence.

In any case, thank you. Just calling it as I see it.

And I promise, the epic catch up post will hit tonight, just as soon as I finish finding where everyone is and what needs to be put together. Research is such a slimey S.O.B.

Oh, that it is. A fickle mistress.

:: hugs ::

Looking forward to it!

I've kind of refrained from giving Kent the name "Impulse" in this storyline because I didn't want to confuse with Jenni's cousin Bart, whom I love.

I guess he's just "Kent."

wedding was pretty much perfect.

Honeymoon, while short, was just as perfect.

me & my wife are happy, in love, and doing just fine.

& i did better than chocolate. Mom's home made cherry pie!

*SNORT!* You managed to live this long and save that for your wife?:devil:

Oh wait, you said pie. Sorry!:D *Goes back to the evil research for the probably singularly longest post in the Wyldish one's life*

Noooooo, I was talkin about that home made cherry yer Mom made that most guys lose way way before 40:devil:.

633775495275400070-DoubleFacepalm.jpg

Congratulations to you, my friend.

Wishing you and her all the best!

Sun God.

Far be it from me to quibble with you on matters of The Fourth Planet.

But I must beg your pardon.

:: head bowed, reverent, but persistent ::

But in the language of J'onn's people, Dream is called "Lord L'Zoril."

Of course, The Lord of Dreams is infamous for gathering names to himself as some would gather friends, perhaps he has more than one name in The Ma'aleca'andran pantheon.

Back