Reinventing AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been catching up on your thread gorgeous......lots of lovely new additions......mmmmm :heart::heart:

Media files of hubby (IABoy) and I getting busy - he thought he should be quiet as to not distract from the quality - what a guy.

The 2nd one has more spanking in it.. the 1st has a long pause but keep listening or watching time stamp... it's a little longer.

AJ Audio Files

here I thought you drove me crazy before. I need a bib for all the drooling I did while listening to you.:kiss::heart::kiss:

Thankfully I was at my mom's house going through stuff and didn't have to watch that pathetic excuse of a defense!

Could've been worse. You could have been watching the 49ers. I can't remember the last time SF had a decent offensive line. Or defensive line.

Just been catching up on your thread gorgeous......lots of lovely new additions......mmmmm :heart::heart:

*pounces you, hops on your lap for lots of kisses!* Hiya you. Miss you muchly... get better and get you sexy ass back here!

here I thought you drove me crazy before. I need a bib for all the drooling I did while listening to you.:kiss::heart::kiss:

:D Who me?? Wait til you hear the next one!! :D

you are so beautiful.

Thanks sweetie... :kiss:

we may be ass fans, but we are all AJ fans.

Thanks... I'm a pretty big Hairball fan too!

Could've been worse. You could have been watching the 49ers. I can't remember the last time SF had a decent offensive line. Or defensive line.

Yeah... been awhile huh? Oh well, hoping they just got that one loss out of their system!!

i take it 'a nooner' is sexy? ;)

A nooner refers to going home, a hotel or some other place on one's lunch hour for some good old fashioned fucking!

*pounces you, hops on your lap for lots of kisses!* Hiya you. Miss you muchly... get better and get you sexy ass back here!

Oh hop on my lap whenever you feel the need princess, and those kisses are a surefire way to aid recovery xxx:heart:

so I was

cleaning my mom's house and came across this... it's a prayer card she made for her parents when she was in Catholic grade school... i about peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

Last edited:
cleaning my mom's house and came across this... it's a prayer card she made for her parents when she was in Catholic grade school... i about peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

So funny. I have so been there!

Don'tcha just love words and language?

Can you picture the process for changing all references to this word within the church? I'd cast Rowen Atkinson as the priest charged with explaining the situation to the Mother Superior.

heheh...that is great! :D

So, how are you doing? Hope that this week is shaping up nicely for you!

I remember when my mom first mentioned that to my former brother-in-law who is not a Catholic....he was like "do what?"

Don'tcha just love words and language?

Can you picture the process for changing all references to this word within the church? I'd cast Rowen Atkinson as the priest charged with explaining the situation to the Mother Superior.

that's a great image! :D

:D Who me?? Wait til you hear the next one!! :D

Thanks sweetie... :kiss:

Thanks... I'm a pretty big Hairball fan too!

Yeah... been awhile huh? Oh well, hoping they just got that one loss out of their system!!

A nooner refers to going home, a hotel or some other place on one's lunch hour for some good old fashioned fucking!

good morning sweet princess. Coming from you, that is a huge compliment. thank you beautiful lady.:kiss::heart::kiss:

Good afternoon beautiful .....or is it morning there...... I'm felling naughty and really feel in the mood to spank someone :devil:

lol..........that's my kinda church

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back