Reinventing AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have always been fortunate to have very vivid dreams and I seem to have a high volume of erotic ones.... i think perhaps having a very busy subconscious lends well to that. I never seem to have sex more than a thought or two away.

Good morning my sweet sexy friend... how are you?

I'm very good! Football starts today...

I'm thinking of getting a new mouse. It's called the G-Point mouse. Here's a picture. Whattya think?

g-point-mouse.jpg

Oh fuck...

That mouse may just be too lewd and lascivious for the pruderator of this forum. I hope it doesn't get removed.

i have always been fortunate to have very vivid dreams and I seem to have a high volume of erotic ones.... i think perhaps having a very busy subconscious lends well to that. I never seem to have sex more than a thought or two away.

LUCKY US!

I won't lie I am one of those people if I see a lot of comments I tend to stay quiet.

I'm very good! Football starts today...

I'm thinking of getting a new mouse. It's called the G-Point mouse. Here's a picture. Whattya think?

colts were down ... haven't had an update from IABoy lately! :eek:

Oh fuck...

That mouse may just be too lewd and lascivious for the pruderator of this forum. I hope it doesn't get removed.

:( what a freaking bummer that is... so sad.

LUCKY US!

well thanks... i tend to think lucky me!

I won't lie I am one of those people if I see a lot of comments I tend to stay quiet.

that's a shame... you are one of those people whose comments I really look forward to seeing. You posts are always interesting and real. :rose:

I guess I should have fought through and stayed awake last night. You look amazing... and sexy...

I guess maybe you should have... ;) thanks baby.

Now you are just way too sweet. I think I would have just blushed if I could blush.

Just stoppin in ....

Dearest AJ:

I just wanted to say that I love every inch of you and hope you never EVER loose the urge to stop posting, cause that would be a truly sad day indeed ... Your are truly a Sensual angel ....

:rose:

champwinger19

That was an incredible set of audio files AJ, I loved listening to them. Mind you right before departing for a jog may have been a poor choice of timing:D

I'd love to know what you were dreaming of.

You asked what I was thinking, but in that "sexy new AV" way of yours.:D

Hmmm... myself actually... just loving and embracing my sexuality and openness... I'm pretty proud of the journey I've made so far and the thing I've experienced along the way. It's been a wonderful awakening and I look forward to more exploration (quite tasty!!). :devil:

When it comes to fucking he seems to always find just the right spot... :D

I've had quite a few tell me that they figure the others have already said it. why should they say the same thing? The same five words can be read completely different from different people.

I'm so glad you're on this journey!

I love "that spot" :devil:

*whispering* share your dream with me?

haven't been able to listen yet gorgeous - my daughter "borrowed' my computer speakers a week ago - and I'm not sure what to tell her I need them for! lol

bite..............:D

hey!!!! leave my dinner alone!! :kiss:

mmmm God these are sooo sensual AJ, LOVE them!! You can tell you were really enjoying yourself...

oh i soooo was!!! mmm... there's just nothing quite like a good masturbation session is there?

Now you are just way too sweet. I think I would have just blushed if I could blush.

Well, just calling it like I see it. I've always found you to have good insight - I appreciate that.

Dearest AJ:

I just wanted to say that I love every inch of you and hope you never EVER lose the urge to stop posting, cause that would be a truly sad day indeed ... Your are truly a Sensual angel ....

champwinger19

why thank you!!! I don't plan on stopping anytime soon - I just want to work to evolve the artistry of my photos finding more ways to tease and play. I was talking to my girlfriend tonight and saying that I find the human form to be beautiful and while there are obviously sexual elements to posting here at lit - I hope that the sensual and erotic comes out more than just a simple naked pic... a work in progress...

That was an incredible set of audio files AJ, I loved listening to them. Mind you right before departing for a jog may have been a poor choice of timing:D

oops! hee hee... perhaps another activity would have better suited? ;)

aj... post the ejaculation pic! :D

shhh... i thought we were keeping that secret. Didn't you ever learn not to kiss and tell?? Perhaps you should say a few rosaries for penance??? hee hee... I'll post the picture later sexy.

You asked what I was thinking, but in that "sexy new AV" way of yours.:D

I'm so glad you're on this journey!

I love "that spot" :devil:

*whispering* share your dream with me?

oh i'll share it with you... but I think it might be better to show you.... 10 days and counting sexy!! :kiss:

haven't been able to listen yet gorgeous - my daughter "borrowed' my computer speakers a week ago - and I'm not sure what to tell her I need them for! lol

LMAO!!! oops. good luck with your predicament!!!

more of

my bewbies... they seem to jump in front of the camera all the time!!!

Last edited:
I am an ass man the the sepia ass shots were great, but for the past few days I have been thinking about breasts. Different types of play with breasts, some naughty and some nice. It always starts with rope work to get the breasts to sit just how I want and then it goes from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back