Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was definitely hoping that was going to be something from The Barenaked Ladies.

Blast.

If I was being serious, I would have gone with Our Lady Peace. If I wanted to be cruel, I'd point out that those bastards created Celine Dion and Nickelback.

If I was being serious, I would have gone with Our Lady Peace. If I wanted to be cruel, I'd point out that those bastards created Celine Dion and Nickelback.

Well phew! Thank goodness you weren't going for either end of the spectrum..

*starts singing "If I had a million dollars..."*

I don't think BNL would even make my list of top 10 bands from Canada.

*ducks and hides*

I am fannntabulous... Am really looking forward to the most relaxing weekend possible.

and you?

Probably my favorite barenakedladies songs.

I am doing quite well! My best friend is getting married tomorrow and he asked me for some of my art work as a wedding gift so..of course that means I'm just starting to sketch out the painting. Good thing acrylics dry quickly!

But yes, my weekend = attending a wedding, working, and getting ready for classes to start. Wee! :rolleyes:

I am doing quite well! My best friend is getting married tomorrow and he asked me for some of my art work as a wedding gift so..of course that means I'm just starting to sketch out the painting. Good thing acrylics dry quickly!

But yes, my weekend = attending a wedding, working, and getting ready for classes to start. Wee! :rolleyes:

Do have a dress picked out that can stand up to your beauty?

Sounds like a full fun filled weekend.

I always loved the start of classes. I should have been a career student, without the book smarts of course.

Are you going to share the artwork with the rest of us?

Do have a dress picked out that can stand up to your beauty?

Haven't a clue what I'm going to wear. I have a lot of black formal stuff, which wouldn't be entirely appropriate for this occasion. I'll probably throw something together at the last minute. Huzzah!

Sounds like a full fun filled weekend.

I always loved the start of classes. I should have been a career student, without the book smarts of course.

Are you going to share the artwork with the rest of us?

Maaaaaaybe. We'll see how it turns out! I'm thinking something with charcoal, india ink, and white acrylic. Basically I'll be a spotty and smudged mess by the end of the night.

Maaaaaaybe. We'll see how it turns out! I'm thinking something with charcoal, india ink, and white acrylic. Basically I'll be a spotty and smudged mess by the end of the night.

What part of that is bad? I assume you will be a naked mess of charcoal, india ink, and white acrylic, but I have been wrong before.

I am sure more than one of us is hoping for this naked mess.... WITH PICTURES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back