A Peek Behind the Veil

Yes dear, I am getting very spoiled... Seems like everyone should take a day off occasionally just to spend being naughty. You should be sure and enjoy a few of those yourself, if you don't already.

I think the designers just like to see what they can get away with... and who knows, maybe they like to be sure a suitable toy is always readily available... I've heard there are some places where actual toys are frowned upon, so they do everyone a favor.

Sorry to hear you had difficulties, this is no good at all. Tomorrow night, you say? Well, maybe I can find myself here and make a few new messes... if I happen to find you in the bath :devil:

Hope you have had a good night, and I look forward to new treats soon.

:rose: :kiss: :rose:
I am very jealous of your naughty time...would love some of that myself! Being spoiled sounds kinda nice, too. I'm glad you and The Girl were able to enjoy each other so much...errrrr....so often....ummm...well, you know what I mean!

Oh, my... I'm glad to see you remembered. This was certainly a nice treat to find... and more than worth the wait. Those sultry red toes peeking out of the bubbles... Then those nails moving up your leg... watching you roll onto your tummy so I can run my hands over that sexy ass... then, as you roll back over... my eyes locked on your hand as it travels even higher... the bubbles parting... the heat increasing... the water no match for your own wetness...

Ummm... yeah, I kinda like what's going on here...

Love the way your hands move along your breasts... my eyes following their every move... watching your nipple grow even stiffer... watching you pull your nipple between your fingers... holding it for me... untill finally... yeah, another mess. :rolleyes:

Love the new pictures, sexy... the wait was well worth it.

:rose: :kiss: :rose:
So glad you enjoyed the new pics, CP! It does sound like you know how to help a girl enjoy a bubble bath...while enjoying it yourself, of course! The bubbles make my skin so soft and....touchable. On nights like that I do wish I had a hot tub so I wouldn't have to get out when the water started getting cold. It doesn't hurt that there would be room for more than just me in the tub either...;)

I look forward to seeing you again...hopefully soon. You and your messes are very welcome here. Just make yourself at home, okay? :kiss:

Oh my goodness, I love your bubble bath pics honey, talk about great minds thinking alike......mmmmmm lovely ass and tits.......vanilla scented bubbles......pretty painted nails.....wet skin needing spanked.......dreams are made of such things :heart::heart::heart:

I'm so glad you like them, sexy Scotsman! I do believe I'm in the perfect position for that spanking you promised me in one of these! Dreams such as those are wonderful. It is even better to wake up and find the dream has continued. You made a very happy girl this morning...thank you, love! :kiss:

Hey there SM! Sorry haven't dropped by in here for a while, missed ya though ;) Hop you have been doing well!

She looked at me with pensive eyes,
Sparing a smile every now and then,

I took a step forward,
Took her face in my hands,

Shifting her hair, Closing her eyes,
I caressed her cheeks, just to see her smile,

Battling her eyelashes she sighed,
bowing down she complied,

I gave her a Big hug,
I cuddled her tonite,

Oh she is so beautiful,
Only words can describe,

I owe her one every time,
I owe her it all!

:rose:

Hey there SM! Sorry haven't dropped by in here for a while, missed ya though ;) Hop you have been doing well!

She looked at me with pensive eyes,
Sparing a smile every now and then,

I took a step forward,
Took her face in my hands,

Shifting her hair, Closing her eyes,
I caressed her cheeks, just to see her smile,

Battling her eyelashes she sighed,
bowing down she complied,

I gave her a Big hug,
I cuddled her tonite,

Oh she is so beautiful,
Only words can describe,

I owe her one every time,
I owe her it all!

It's wonderful to see you, PB! Thank you for the beautiful words...always bringing a smile to my heart! :kiss:

His touch so gentle...
His words so soft...

His love so tender...
His smile so sweet...

To hold...
To be held...
To kiss...
To be kissed...

This is what he is...
All this...

I hope I see you again soon, PB! I am hungry for those smiles you bring! :rose:

I enjoyed your new story. That scene we talked about? I think you worked it out just right. ;) It was a great continuation from your first story. I hope there'll be another. :rose:

It took me a couple of attempts to get it where I like it. I think I'll try something new before revisiting those characters.

mmmmmmmmmmmm! Very sexy! I would love to have been there to get you really relaxed!:devil:

Thank you, youngdom! I bet you have a few techniques I wouldn't be able to resist! ;) I enjoyed your newest pics, too! I still love what you do with the light and shadow... :rose:

It took me a couple of attempts to get it where I like it. I think I'll try something new before revisiting those characters.

I know whatever it is, I'll enjoy it. You have a wonderful and very arousing way with words. I can't wait to see what's next!

It's wonderful to see you, PB! Thank you for the beautiful words...always bringing a smile to my heart! :kiss:

His touch so gentle...
His words so soft...

His love so tender...
His smile so sweet...

To hold...
To be held...
To kiss...
To be kissed...

This is what he is...
All this...

I hope I see you again soon, PB! I am hungry for those smiles you bring! :rose:
Oh I'm glad you enjoyed, I thought you might gimme a smack for not dropping by ;) :p

And I do love to see that smile on you besides your locks :D

Oh and the recent pictures were amazing!

Oh I'm glad you enjoyed, I thought you might gimme a smack for not dropping by ;) :p

And I do love to see that smile on you besides your locks :D

Oh and the recent pictures were amazing!

Well, now that you mention it...a smack might be in order! :caning: There! I feel much better now! Just don't be gone so long next time! ;)

I'm glad you liked the newest pics...posting them made me want another long relaxing bubble bath. *sigh* I think tomorrow night (tonight?) I will make time for that! I will think of your words. :kiss:

Good morning gorgeous....or is afternoon or night.....I get confused :eek:

;) xxxxxx:heart:

Good morning gorgeous....or is afternoon or night.....I get confused :eek:

;) xxxxxx:heart:

Well, technically it is morning for me...3:15 AM...but I have not slept so it is still "night" to me! It is nice to see such a sexy Scotsman before I climb in the bed... :kiss:

Well, technically it is morning for me...3:15 AM...but I have not slept so it is still "night" to me! It is nice to see such a sexy Scotsman before I climb in the bed... :kiss:

Oh sounds nice.......slide over and I'll just hop in there beside you and cuddle up :heart:

The sheets are soft and rich in color..and we will have to cuddle close...it is not a very big bed! I hope you do not object... :kiss:

No objections here........once I've tied you to the bed I will not require too much room for what I have in mind :devil:

No objections here........once I've tied you to the bed I will not require too much room for what I have in mind :devil:

Be careful of the middle spindles on the bed...they are weak. (Yes, I know this!) Best to stick to the outer corners...they are made of much stronger wood and will not break! Sounds as if you exercising that naughty imagination of yours.... ;)

Be careful of the middle spindles on the bed...they are weak. (Yes, I know this!) Best to stick to the outer corners...they are made of much stronger wood and will not break! Sounds as if you exercising that naughty imagination of yours.... ;)

That's not all I'm exercising :devil:

Back