A Peek Behind the Veil

Hmmm...shopping with you? Something tells me that, no matter what aisle we were on, we could find naughty uses for almost any item!

Bubble bath? Well, yes, I believe I did mention that. I may be talked into posting some evidence of that with the proper persuasion... ;)

Thank you, CP. I'm flattered you remember that little story. Sometimes it is nice to find out that dreams do cum true. I'm glad you like my words...please know that I enjoy your words very much. Finding them here is always a treat. :rose:

A fix, hmmmm? I hope you were...taken care of while you were here. Sorry I wasn't around to play with you. Maybe next time... :kiss:

Why yes... The Girl arrived home shortly after I woke up and she took very good care of me... :devil: We took today off so she's pretty much still at it... taking care of me, that is. You know, they do put very interesting things on those aisles... have you noticed the not so innocent design of some of the most innocent products along the shelves? :rolleyes: As for that bubble bath... well, seeing you bathed in those white suds... warming and softening your creamy skin... caressing your sensous curves... be warned... it's quite probable you will be bathed in something else... entirely. :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Dropping by to *spank* that lovely behind and run my fingers down your back while placing light kisses on your neck and down your arms:heart::heart:

Why yes... The Girl arrived home shortly after I woke up and she took very good care of me... :devil: We took today off so she's pretty much still at it... taking care of me, that is. You know, they do put very interesting things on those aisles... have you noticed the not so innocent design of some of the most innocent products along the shelves? :rolleyes: As for that bubble bath... well, seeing you bathed in those white suds... warming and softening your creamy skin... caressing your sensous curves... be warned... it's quite probable you will be bathed in something else... entirely. :rose: :kiss: :rose:
I'm sure The Girl was very lucky to arrive home and find you so well rested, CP! ;) And a day off for the both of you?!? It sounds like you had no problem taking advantage of that time together...bet you are good and spoiled now!

I am glad I am not the only one who notices these "innocent" items on the shelf. You don't suppose it is just us who see it, do you? Sometimes I look at something and think, "How could they not see what this looks like??" :rolleyes:

You are very persuasive about the bubble bath pics. I ran into a bit of difficulty getting them posted but they should be up soon...probably tomorrow night sometime. Sounds like...if you were around when I got out of the tub...I'd just get messy all over again! :kiss:

I'm sure The Girl was very lucky to arrive home and find you so well rested, CP! ;) And a day off for the both of you?!? It sounds like you had no problem taking advantage of that time together...bet you are good and spoiled now!

I am glad I am not the only one who notices these "innocent" items on the shelf. You don't suppose it is just us who see it, do you? Sometimes I look at something and think, "How could they not see what this looks like??" :rolleyes:

You are very persuasive about the bubble bath pics. I ran into a bit of difficulty getting them posted but they should be up soon...probably tomorrow night sometime. Sounds like...if you were around when I got out of the tub...I'd just get messy all over again! :kiss:

Yes dear, I am getting very spoiled... Seems like everyone should take a day off occasionally just to spend being naughty. You should be sure and enjoy a few of those yourself, if you don't already.

I think the designers just like to see what they can get away with... and who knows, maybe they like to be sure a suitable toy is always readily available... I've heard there are some places where actual toys are frowned upon, so they do everyone a favor. :)

Sorry to hear you had difficulties, this is no good at all. Tomorrow night, you say? Well, maybe I can find myself here and make a few new messes... if I happen to find you in the bath :devil:

Hope you have had a good night, and I look forward to new treats soon.

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

It has been a while since I posted any pics and I was reminded that I'd mentioned a recent bubble bath. This was a few weeks ago but I remember it clearly. It had been a rough week and I was in serious need of some downtime. So...this led to a tub full of vanilla scented bubbles and one very relaxed girl. I hope y'all enjoy the pics as much as I did the time in the tub! :rose:

Attachments

• BBToes3.JPG
    BBToes3.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 207
  • BBLeg.JPG
    BBLeg.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 448
  • BBAss2.JPG
    BBAss2.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 456
  • BBTouch.JPG
    BBTouch.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 349
Oh, I can't believe I forgot these! ;)

Attachments

• BBNipple.JPG
    BBNipple.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 721
  • BBHeld.JPG
    BBHeld.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 352
  • BBNipple2.JPG
    BBNipple2.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 637
Oh, my... I'm glad to see you remembered. This was certainly a nice treat to find... and more than worth the wait. Those sultry red toes peeking out of the bubbles... Then those nails moving up your leg... watching you roll onto your tummy so I can run my hands over that sexy ass... then, as you roll back over... my eyes locked on your hand as it travels even higher... the bubbles parting... the heat increasing... the water no match for your own wetness...

Ummm... yeah, I kinda like what's going on here...
attachment.php

Love the way your hands move along your breasts... my eyes following their every move... watching your nipple grow even stiffer... watching you pull your nipple between your fingers... holding it for me... untill finally... yeah, another mess. :rolleyes:

Love the new pictures, sexy... the wait was well worth it.

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Dropping by to *spank* that lovely behind and run my fingers down your back while placing light kisses on your neck and down your arms:heart::heart:

*shiver* Drop by any time, sexy man! Hope you don't mind doing all that in the midst of vanilla scented bubbles. Of course, the sound of a *spank* on wet skin....well.....:kiss:

Definitely had to stop by for these. Lovely to see you and those lovely tits again.

Hi, Mal! I've missed you. Glad you picked tonight to cum by for a visit! Guess who I was thinking about when I remembered that last set.....? :rose:

Oh my goodness, I love your bubble bath pics honey, talk about great minds thinking alike......mmmmmm lovely ass and tits.......vanilla scented bubbles......pretty painted nails.....wet skin needing spanked.......dreams are made of such things :heart::heart::heart:

mmmmmmmmmmmm! Very sexy! I would love to have been there to get you really relaxed!:devil:

It has been a while since I posted any pics and I was reminded that I'd mentioned a recent bubble bath. This was a few weeks ago but I remember it clearly. It had been a rough week and I was in serious need of some downtime. So...this led to a tub full of vanilla scented bubbles and one very relaxed girl. I hope y'all enjoy the pics as much as I did the time in the tub! :rose:

very nice :devil::kiss:

Back