A Peek Behind the Veil

Just remembering a story I read here some time ago... Your words have a way of leaving me with none of my own. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, filled with lots of smiles.

attachment.php

Now, this page is much better... I like the pic, I love the words that went along with it.

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

You dreams are, & can be the wildest of all!

You should know, naughty Pirate! We've shared a few of them, haven't we? ;) Glad you had time to stop by for a visit. I hope to have some lakeside pics soon...and I know how much you loved the view from my deck! :rose:

We just can't have the sweet one this far back on the thread......so a loving bump for my sweetheart......:kiss:

:kiss::heart::kiss:

And what a nice bump it was! You know, the view from page 1 is much better than the one from page 3! Thank you for looking after me so well! :rose:

good morning beautiful, sorry I've been gone for a couple of days....but I have got you a gift........just need to know where you would like it ;)

xxxxx:kiss:
I did miss you.... Sorry I wasn't here when you returned. I loved my gifts! You made the screen of my new phone light up considerably...along with my smile! Such a sexy Scotsman! :kiss:
This picture certainly does not have a calming effect on me..........got me quite worked up in fact :catroar:
And the evidence of this would be......? ;)
Have a great weekend princess xxxx :heart:
Thank you, sweet man! I hope yours has gone quite well for you, also. Use your imagination much? Oh, wait....denim cums to mind.... :rose:
Came by for some Sunday worship :kiss::kiss:
Oh, now I'm really confused! Were you on your knees or was I? :kiss:

Groan...where was I??? Darn...Lovely!!!
Thank you, lakesailer! I remembered you particularly liked that blue shirt. I did take some more to post later....keep perving through and maybe you'll catch a peek! ;)
Stopping through for a peek at your perkies ;)

and to let you know that I've declared it Titillating Tuesday. :D
Oh! And I missed it? Will every Tuesday be Titillating are should I wait for your declaration? Don't forget to let me know! I wouldn't want to miss it again!
Good Morning...

You're looking great and I hope feeling that way too.

:rose:
Such sweet words from my favorite sailor! Thank you...I've been gone a few days and have missed seeing you. I hope you had a fantastically naughty weekend! :kiss:

I love this photo. Would just love to stand there in front of you and run my hands into and beneath that blouse.

Very nice, very sexy.

Thank you, Many Feathers. For the visit and the words. I apologize for not responding sooner...I've not had as much time as I would've liked to spend here lately. I hope to see you again! :rose:

Red, black, blue - fuck they're all my favorite colors now SM :kiss::devil:
Hmmm....there's some green back there somewhere, MM...maybe you should check again! ;) Oh...and how do you feel about bubbles...would that go in the color selection, too? :D
Just dropping by to say hello... :kiss:
Very nice to see you again, MM! Sorry I've been absent awhile...I hope you're doing well and we visit again soon! :kiss:

Heyyyy, it's been too long since I took a peek - althought it means I got a lot to catch up on in one swoop ;)

I did miss you.... Sorry I wasn't here when you returned. I loved my gifts! You made the screen of my new phone light up considerably...along with my smile! Such a sexy Scotsman! :kiss:

And the evidence of this would be......? ;)

Thank you, sweet man! I hope yours has gone quite well for you, also. Use your imagination much? Oh, wait....denim cums to mind.... :rose:

Oh, now I'm really confused! Were you on your knees or was I? :kiss:

Evidence you say.......oh you shall see ;)

I'm easy, Im all for swapping roles, but the sight of you on your knees before me.....well :devil:

xxxx:heart:

Heyyyy, it's been too long since I took a peek - althought it means I got a lot to catch up on in one swoop ;)

Nice to see you, Chris! And the teddy bear, too, of course! There's nothing wrong with multiple peeking, I don't think. I've done a bit more shopping since we spoke. Think pink! Ummmm....lingerie, that is! ;)

The feelings mutual.

Thank you, Many Feathers. For the visit and the words. I apologize for not responding sooner...I've not had as much time as I would've liked to spend here lately. I hope to see you again! :rose:

I hope to see you again too! ;)

Shopping with you does sound like quite a treat. I do wonder what naughty things we would run across... and I'm sure we could find entirely new uses for some things on the shelves... could be very interesting to see what comes up as we peruse what is on display...

My week has been pretty nice so far... Looking forward to a great weekend... Hope yours is as well. Didn't you mention something about a bubble bath a little while ago?!?
Hmmm...shopping with you? Something tells me that, no matter what aisle we were on, we could find naughty uses for almost any item!

Bubble bath? Well, yes, I believe I did mention that. I may be talked into posting some evidence of that with the proper persuasion... ;)
Just remembering a story I read here some time ago... Your words have a way of leaving me with none of my own. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, filled with lots of smiles.

Now, this page is much better... I like the pic, I love the words that went along with it.

:rose: :kiss: :rose:
Thank you, CP. I'm flattered you remember that little story. Sometimes it is nice to find out that dreams do cum true. I'm glad you like my words...please know that I enjoy your words very much. Finding them here is always a treat. :rose:
Just woke up and need a fix... won't you cum play with me? :rose: :kiss: :rose:
A fix, hmmmm? I hope you were...taken care of while you were here. Sorry I wasn't around to play with you. Maybe next time... :kiss:

Evidence you say.......oh you shall see ;)

I'm easy, Im all for swapping roles, but the sight of you on your knees before me.....well :devil:

xxxx:heart:

And such lovely evidence it was...your imagination still does wonders for me! :kiss:

Easy, hmmm? Tell me more, please...as my blue eyes look up at you... ;)

Good Morning to you Sweet! :rose:
Oh, lakesailer...I do miss my morning time here and at the Cove. I sooo miss having a job where I am at a computer most of the day! ;)
Popping through for a late night perv...;)
And just perving my way through, late late at night...
You know I love your late night visits...wish I'd been around to keep you company. I hope the sleep thing is not eluding you again...that you were just up for some naughty fun! :kiss:

Back