Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh! Some of you have way too much energy at night. :eek:

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend! :)

Looks like the sails were down and boats docked for the weekend. I even lost my cooler of beer somewhere......I think some unscrupulous friends took it for their own pleasure......:eek:

Oh well...I can buy more tomorrow and in the meantime, if LS doesn't mind sharing that scotch with me.....:D

Here's to sailing tomorrow.....:cool:

Looks like the sails were down and boats docked for the weekend. I even lost my cooler of beer somewhere......I think some unscrupulous friends took it for their own pleasure......:eek:

Oh well...I can buy more tomorrow and in the meantime, if LS doesn't mind sharing that scotch with me.....:D

Here's to sailing tomorrow.....:cool:

I'm always willing to pour scotch for my friends. Let me know when you need a refil!
Hopefully today will be a good day!!!

I stop by cuz there is action in here :p

LOL...no...no action, just drunken sailors...:D
Hope you had a good night!

Good Morning to all in the cove. Even if it is monday. The weather is great.
The world is great.
Life is good.

:D

I'm always willing to pour scotch for my friends. Let me know when you need a refil!
Hopefully today will be a good day!!!

LOL...no...no action, just drunken sailors...:D
Hope you had a good night!

Good Morning to all in the cove. Even if it is monday. The weather is great.
The world is great.
Life is good.

:D

good morning sailor. Yes life is good.

Hi, everyone! It's Monday and I can really tell it! Mule is fixing me a bubble bath and a glass of chardonnay. I think an umbrella drink might be the perfect prelude to that. Anybody bartending this afternoon?

Hi, everyone! It's Monday and I can really tell it! Mule is fixing me a bubble bath and a glass of chardonnay. I think an umbrella drink might be the perfect prelude to that. Anybody bartending this afternoon?

what would the lady like today?

what would the lady like today?

Oh, thank you! :rose: I think a pina colada today? With fresh coconut and ice crushed fine so it just slides down with little effort on my part. Would you like to join me? We could share. Oh, and don't forget the umbrella! :)

Oh, thank you! :rose: I think a pina colada today? With fresh coconut and ice crushed fine so it just slides down with little effort on my part. Would you like to join me? We could share. Oh, and don't forget the umbrella! :)

would we be sharing the bubble bath as well.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back