The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total honesty and patience is the cure for jealousy and the gateway to an mind-blowing experience :):):)

The problem with having dinner at dinnertime is that when you're up until after midnight you get hungry again

:(

My stomach feels like it's full of fire ants.

I'd thought I'd be able to pull it off without a hitch... Fake it till I made it... I'm not so sure now. Maybe it has to do with not being able to appropriately mesh the bitch with the sub. Maybe shy grace is about as good as I can hope for right now.
:(

Yes I will, on your thread if I may because in many ways it has a great deal to do with being owned. (and I still have to get my mind clear enough so it may be a day or two :) )

Of course. And thank you. I would love to hear your experience. :)

I am developing a real love of overcooked cauliflower. Somehow very much like comfort-food, without the calories :D

I am developing a real love of overcooked cauliflower. Somehow very much like comfort-food, without the calories :D

Ecch. Excuse me while I gag.

No, I get it. The South Beach Diet suggests that instead of mashed potatoes, right? I tasted it once, the way they recommended preparing it. It's really surprisingly decent. And if you're on a strict diet, you do what it takes to find that comfort food!

No, I get it. The South Beach Diet suggests that instead of mashed potatoes, right? I tasted it once, the way they recommended preparing it. It's really surprisingly decent. And if you're on a strict diet, you do what it takes to find that comfort food!

I overcooked it by mistake and loved the result!

Makes me quite farty, but I don't care lol.

Still alive. Still married. Barely.

Death to California Closets!!! Death I say!

Why is it so hard to find a nice, flippy, a line, mid thigh length skirt for a chubby girl?

I'm even expanding out from black and/or latex/pvc/leather.

Goddamnit.

Why is it so hard to find a nice, flippy, a line, mid thigh length skirt for a chubby girl?

I'm even expanding out from black and/or latex/pvc/leather.

Goddamnit.

This is why I started sewing.

Yeah, I started because I'm so damn tall that it can be really difficult to get things to fit right. Sometimes it's just easier to do it your damn self, you know?

Good luck LB!

dontcha hate when you order toys online and then have to wait for them to be delivered?

Yes!

I want instant gratification!

I also get a little freaked out though, when I order stuff from the US and it arrives, upon opening the package a spew of QIS info and a "hi, we just pawed at your stuff' card comes out as well.

*shudders*

Yes!

I want instant gratification!

I also get a little freaked out though, when I order stuff from the US and it arrives, upon opening the package a spew of QIS info and a "hi, we just pawed at your stuff' card comes out as well.

*shudders*
LOL I know the mail man well. I always feel like he knows whats in the "plain brown wrapper" :eek:

LOL I know the mail man well. I always feel like he knows whats in the "plain brown wrapper" :eek:

I get that feeling when I have to pick up packages from the post office.. and then when I see the quarantine stuff, I *know* that people know.. even if they don't know me personally. It's a weird feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back