Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*note to self- never use a hairdryer *

llama.jpg

Veteran traveller here... PM me if you need some pointers.... or tips to keep calm.

TY :rose: I think I'm almost over the nervousness. I can't keep that up for long.

Flying wasn't so bad. Take-off is interesting. From stopped to in the air in under 30 seconds. Landing was quite a non-event, if you don't count the idiot that excused himself to the restroom and almost made us have to delay (he also almost delayed take-off. I wanted to throttle him).

It's not a long flight, but I certainly don't want any delays.

Worst. Day. EVAR!!!! :mad: :(

:rose:

*blurt* So many possibilities.

Glurb bah gloop?

That's not heeeeellllpppppiiiiiing! (smily that doesn't exist on these boards)

__

There was an episode of The Twilight Zone (the 80s version), where a man starts out his day living in the USA, speaking and understanding English. Over the course of the day, the language changes on him (they went out for "dinosaur" instead of "lunch"), until bed time when he has to pick up his son's book that teaches basic words like ball, and bee, and such, and relearn the new version of English.

That is something that my paranoid brain fears to this day, over twenty years later.

That's not heeeeellllpppppiiiiiing! (smily that doesn't exist on these boards)

__

There was an episode of The Twilight Zone (the 80s version), where a man starts out his day living in the USA, speaking and understanding English. Over the course of the day, the language changes on him (they went out for "dinosaur" instead of "lunch"), until bed time when he has to pick up his son's book that teaches basic words like ball, and bee, and such, and relearn the new version of English.

That is something that my paranoid brain fears to this day, over twenty years later.

:eek: Sorry, couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back