Dear X:

Gee - the more I read these, the more I'm glad I picked a colour for my name!!
Mind you, i still get some silly PMs, but far less since I switched all my stories over to another s/n...

x
V

so have people stopped thinking you are a multitude of mice?:devil:

Can I chime in and point out that random people I don't know telling me how definitely fiery I am isn't flattering me as much as they think either? :rolleyes:

so have people stopped thinking you are a multitude of mice?:devil:

*sparkling water spew*

Can I chime in and point out that random people I don't know telling me how definitely fiery I am isn't flattering me as much as they think either? :rolleyes:

Why do people do things like that? Honestly, it's as bad as cheesy pick-up lines in a bar. :rolleyes:

Dear Bissell Steam Cleaner,

Would you PLEASE unblock whatever the hell is blocked in your system so I can finish the damn carpet? Thanks.

Sincerely,
A very frustrated woman who's been trying unsuccessfully to play domestic housewife on her day off

It must work for them sometimes.

It must...either that or they think that, statistically speaking, it should work at some point.

As an ashamed member of the gender that does this, and having done so myself I confess it is a kind of "hail mary" maneuver. You write something, trying to be clever to start up a conversation, not realy how grossly anti-clever you sound.

But until women start randomly pm'ing men it's a curse you will have to endure I'm afraid. :(

As an ashamed member of the gender that does this, and having done so myself I confess it is a kind of "hail mary" maneuver. You write something, trying to be clever to start up a conversation, not realy how grossly anti-clever you sound.

But until women start randomly pm'ing men it's a curse you will have to endure I'm afraid. :(

You never asked to tickle my kitty, so I'm sure you're much more clever.

"Why yes, yes I do"

Oh gawd, Sal! You make me SO hot when you talk like that! Makes me want to have your babies and stuff...

(I figure a first time read will be WAY freaking out at this point and won't make it down far enough to see me say "Ooops. sorry, wrong flavor... ) ;)

Well yeah...but then there are those of you who DO know how to start up a conversation and don't put us off by sounding cheesy so you'd think that others might somehow, some way, in all their infinite telepathy, pick up on that and learn it for themselves.

I wanna be...your sledge hammer...:D

I thought that worked better for a guy...I mean they're the ones who fuck us like jackha- um, I mean they possess things that can be used like hammers...

There is just no way for me to say this gracefully is there? :eek:

I thought that worked better for a guy...I mean they're the ones who fuck us like jackha- um, I mean they possess things that can be used like hammers...

no but it is fun watching you try :)

Oh, see, I sent him a cheesy PM, and I was singing the song in response to his response to me...or something like that.

no but it is fun watching you try :)

Glad I can at least be entertaining. ;)

Oh, see, I sent him a cheesy PM, and I was singing the song in response to his response to me...or something like that.

Hehehe. I shoulda thought of sending a cheesy PM...but when I try to be cheesy I just come off sounding stupid. Stupid without cheesiness is just...yeah.

Maybe the women here should post a guideline for pickup-lines that worked out - just to educate us men :)

So far we have:

:( Not working:
May I tickle your Kitty?
How fiery are you?
How damp are you?
Why are you sad, angel? (Shortly followed by: Why are you mad, angel? ;))
Is Kat your Kitty and is she called Yusha? (or something like that ;))
Are you a sex kitten?

:confused: Success questionable:
Are you a multitude of mice? :D

:) Success:
Wanna fuck?
Why yes, yes I do. (Take care, men, this can get you babies and stuff!)
May I be your jackhammer?

So far the direct approaches are leading by far :D

Last edited:
Maybe the women here should post a guideline for pickup-lines that worked out - just to educate us men :)

So far we have:

:( Not working:
May I tickle your Kitty?
How fiery are you?
How damp are you?
Why are you sad, angel? (Shortly followed by: Why are you mad, angel? ;))
Is Kat your Kitty and is she called Yusha? (or something like that ;))
Are you a sex kitten?

:confused: Success questionable:
Are you a multitude of mice? :D

:) Success:
Wanna fuck?
Why yes, yes I do. (Take care, men, this can get you babies and stuff!)
May I be your jackhammer?

So far the direct approaches are leading by far :D

Start one more catagory:

:mad: Not in Your Wildest Freaking Dreams, Asshole!:
"You just need a real man to fuck you "straight!"

Last edited:
Glad I can at least be entertaining. ;)

Hehehe. I shoulda thought of sending a cheesy PM...but when I try to be cheesy I just come off sounding stupid. Stupid without cheesiness is just...yeah.

Without cheesiness is, at least, lower in fat. ;)

Back