Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ewww it! I exist on that. :cool:

Sigh You youngsters and your strange eating habits. I ought to fly over there and drag you back to Cali and feed you properly. You'd gain weight but it would be good for you. Like Gran' ma used to say, "Eat, eat! You looka skinny."

Sigh You youngsters and your strange eating habits. I ought to fly over there and drag you back to Cali and feed you properly. You'd gain weight but it would be good for you. Like Gran' ma used to say, "Eat, eat! You looka skinny."

I don't need any more weight. Seriously. :rolleyes:

I could really use a couple of warm hands on my body right now to rub down the soreness.............. legs, lower back....... shoulders........ neck..........

I could really use a couple of warm hands on my body right now to rub down the soreness.............. legs, lower back....... shoulders........ neck..........

And somehow I just don't think that mine qualify. ;) Ladies, anyone here want to make Manny feel better? He really deserves it.

*pukes all over thread*

Dampy made me do it. :cool:
*gurgle* Funny. :D

Dampy makes a lot of people do a lot of things.
She is the HBIC.

New coffee table. Prettttty. I wanna make out with it.
Well, maybe not. Wood stain probably isn't all that tasty (though Vana might beg to differ if she's hungry enough).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back