Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you feee, for your lovely offer of chocolate. :rose: You know, of course, that I shall accept it with grace and thanks and absolutely NO hasty streaks around my mouth. I would never eat chocolate in such an undignified way...*cough*

And, thanks Tarakin. :rose: Hugs back at you, tenfold.

...I'm sowwy... :heart:

The only thing sexier than a woman eating chocolate is a woman leaving 'hasty streaks' around her mouth. ;)

Dear Self (yes i know this isnt the right thread)

STOP IT! it's happened, DROP IT NOW!

Why are you so bothered by it when you don't need that validation...? would what they had to say change anything? how you feel? no. well then. stop thinking about it. It's not going to happen now- its too late, even if it did happen.

I know that that is no reason to not say anything but sometimes things can get that petty.

Me.

Too much information from me

This:
The only thing sexier than a woman eating chocolate is a woman leaving 'hasty streaks' around her mouth. ;)

led to me think this:
Is this where I say "the only thing sexier than a naked man is a naked man with a bar of chocolate and a free afternoon" ? :D

Which led to me thinking this:
Oh damn. Hips. I like mens' hips.
Silly men and your pretty hips.

Which, in turn, will make me think of mens' hips all day, which is just unacceptable because I'm visiting my grandmother tonight. Yeep!

Arrrgh, toddlers!

Last edited by a moderator:
id like to just move the house down to the conference.

it would avoid 'missing' items all together.

oh and i wouldnt have to drive.

*le sigh* sayeth the weenie.

There is an Outback Steakhouse opening up the road from my office. It would be great to go there for lunch, as I crave their cheese fries on a weekly basis. But they don't open until 4:00 pm... I won't be able to fit them into my dinner schedule until Thursday...

Still cold here in the office, even though I have turned the tempurature up three or four times. I'm going home soon though, so I'll try warm it up a little more tomorrow if needed.

I feel for you. I don't know what this is, but 31 is too young to be menopausal, right?

hey sweetie, I'm having my first drink for you.
I'm sitting next to the river and its lovely outside ...
trying hard to use my itouch... It makes me giggle to type one fingered.

... I don't know how I am going to do it but women have been doing it since the dawn of time... so, I will ask the Goddess for help... for support, for me to be the woman and the mother that I should have... because I am terrified that I am not good enough

... I don't know how I am going to do it but women have been doing it since the dawn of time... so, I will ask the Goddess for help... for support, for me to be the woman and the mother that I should have... because I am terrified that I am not good enough
We all are the first time ;) You do the best you can and that's all you can do. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back