anthrodisiac
Dorkaeopteryx
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2025
- Posts
- 5,427
I'm perfectly normal.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Suuuure you are, and I've never once wondered what an actual tentacle monster would feel like.I'm perfectly normal.
An opinion can be uncontroversially false, you know...I'm perfectly normal.
I'm sick to death of all the Lord of the Rings threads.
So you're saying you feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread?I'm sick to death of all the Lord of the Rings threads.
Give the man some lembas.So you're saying you feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread?![]()
Just a few more, and we'll have enough to weave an Elven cloak.I'm sick to death of all the Lord of the Rings threads.
'Love Wives' should removed.
Then move all 'BTB' and 'Reluctant Cuckoldry' stories to 'Non-Consent'
Move all 'Enthusiastic Cuckoldry' stories to 'Fetish'
Move all 'Reconciliation' stories to 'Romance'
Etc, etc.
The Loving Wives category is so vague that it's meaningless, and it's caused enough damage and confusion for writers and readers that Literotica would better off getting rid of it all together and relocating stories to more accurate categories like swingers/group, non-consent/reluctance, fetish, romance, etc.
Better to contain the craziness in one place.
Does erotica include actual love?When everything is corporatized, when inter-governmental agencies control every thought, every body and every space, when every idea is monitored, pre-platformed and monetized, then this will be all we will have left. When all is lost, erotica and kink are where humanity and art will make their last stand.
The best erotica does, for sure.Does erotica include actual love?