Worth a read at least!!

gynsman

Experienced
I've been lucky enough to be married to the most amazing woman for 27 years as of tomorrow. Our story had a very complicated beginning due to a failing marriage (mine), my role as a manager at the hotel where we worked, the age difference (I was 30 she was only 21). As with most relatipnships we've had our ups and downs, good times and bad, etc.
She has lived with the curse of MS for 30 years. We feel so lucky that she got worse slowly over a long period of time in comparison to other people we've met who deteriorated rapidly.
Very early on we realised that there was something special about our lovemaking. If it is possible to meet your perfect sexual partner then we believe we've achieved it.
Unfortunately a relapse last year has brought our sex life to an abrupt halt. It's obviously difficult for both of us and we've tried different approaches to see if anything helps. I attempted to write erotic fiction based on the beginning of our relationship. It was really difficult to write my version of our early sexual encounters knowing that she would be the first to read it. What a turn on I found it to be!!
She's more worried about what our lack of intimacy doing to me despite her own frustrations at not being able to physically manage at times when she would like to make love.
I sometimes feel guilty at how easily she arouses me simply by being there. As far as I can remember I don't think I ever thought much about what age your libido might begin to slow down. I know its not just yet as I still fancy my wife as much now as I've ever done as she still has the same effect on me as she's always done.
So I just wanted to explain that we're now looking for people to chat to in a totally unacceptable manner as our next chapter.
Hope to speak to you soon

I've been lucky enough to be married to the most amazing woman for 27 years as of tomorrow. Our story had a very complicated beginning due to a failing marriage (mine), my role as a manager at the hotel where we worked, the age difference (I was 30 she was only 21). As with most relatipnships we've had our ups and downs, good times and bad, etc.
She has lived with the curse of MS for 30 years. We feel so lucky that she got worse slowly over a long period of time in comparison to other people we've met who deteriorated rapidly.
Very early on we realised that there was something special about our lovemaking. If it is possible to meet your perfect sexual partner then we believe we've achieved it.
Unfortunately a relapse last year has brought our sex life to an abrupt halt. It's obviously difficult for both of us and we've tried different approaches to see if anything helps. I attempted to write erotic fiction based on the beginning of our relationship. It was really difficult to write my version of our early sexual encounters knowing that she would be the first to read it. What a turn on I found it to be!!
She's more worried about what our lack of intimacy doing to me despite her own frustrations at not being able to physically manage at times when she would like to make love.
I sometimes feel guilty at how easily she arouses me simply by being there. As far as I can remember I don't think I ever thought much about what age your libido might begin to slow down. I know its not just yet as I still fancy my wife as much now as I've ever done as she still has the same effect on me as she's always done.
So I just wanted to explain that we're now looking for people to chat to in a totally unacceptable manner as our next chapter.
Hope to speak to you soon
MS sucks (had a very vital aunt live with it for years). Hang in there.

MS sucks (had a very vital aunt live with it for years). Hang in there.
It is a vile disease and its taken away a lot of our day to day life already. I've found myself becoming more of a carer than a husband, particularly over the last 10 months since her last relapse. She used to slowly return to being a little bit closer after each relapse to the way she was prior to it happening but never getting fully back to where she was. The last relapse has really set her back in so many ways in all aspects of our life. Sexually we try to keep all contact to a minimum. Mainly my fault, well more my little man who has his own mind, as even a simple hug is enough for me to begin getting aroused. The woman.has been the main focus of my dreams since before we were together.
But we talk things through so we both know how much we want each other. The time will come

Back