Which dildo to chose - what material and so on

cocktaildress21

Really Experienced
Ok, I need to buy a new dildo. I've always bought the cheap pvc ones, cause I'm in college and I have no money. Well, long story short, my girlfriend got me a christmas present (we open presents on the 24th here in Denmark) - which is 'the dildo of my dreams'. She has a full-time job, so her budget can more easily absorb the hit.

Anyways, what material is best? I've always considered the pvc ones too hard, and not ... slippery, I guess is the word I'd use ... enough?

Well what did she buy you? Do you like it?
I’d recommend having a few to play with depending on your mood.
Realistic
Suction cup
Girthy
Long
Mocha or beige

No no ... she didn't buy it. It's like ... a gift certificate? Not really, but she'll pay for the one I pick. That's why I'm asking - what should I buy?

Well, I'm not too sure on the DILDO part but if you're looking for a good vibrator, the Le Wand is amazing. I use it on my wife quite often, esp while fucking and she squirts almost every time. Orgasms are even more intense when both holes are stuffed and the vibe is going. Totally worth every penny. Did I mention it's waterproof too 😉😉

I only use silicon which is a safe material.
Check out Phallophile reviews she’s give's comprehensive guides to sex toys including some gorgeous dildos x

I forgot about this thread, but assuming this dilemma has been keeping you all up at nights, I'll provide some closure: I bought a fairly long but not too thick (I mean, it's certainly not thin either) black latex dildo which sort of checks all boxes: It's long enough that I can ride it, it can be fitted as a strap-on, I look good both when sucking it, riding it and getting fucked (she's been kind enough to provide me with video evidence - I really don't deserve her).

Latex isn't as much of an improvement over pvc as I'd hoped tho. I guess deep down, lesbian relationship or not, I really prefer the real thing. Luckily dildos are spice, not a central element.

But really - I mean, I don't know if anyone feels the same way, but it's like they dry out? Like, I ... provide lubricant in my ... cunt, right? But anally, it's like after a while, it needs more gel or it get's dry, and painful and unpleasant. Is that just me?

It's kinda funny. I feel somehow nervous about using the word cunt in English. In Danish, the thought never even occurs to me - it's fisse, in Danish, and it's the only word I use for it. I decided long ago that sex isn't improved by trying to tidy it up. But in English, I feel like it's somehow faux pas. Like you'll all get angry with me.

Please don't =)

My wife's favorites are a 7 X 1 1/2 inch and a 9 X 2 inch dildo/vibrator with realistic veins and texture. She especially likes to use the soft heads on her clit.

Ok, I need to buy a new dildo. I've always bought the cheap pvc ones, cause I'm in college and I have no money. Well, long story short, my girlfriend got me a christmas present (we open presents on the 24th here in Denmark) - which is 'the dildo of my dreams'. She has a full-time job, so her budget can more easily absorb the hit.

Anyways, what material is best? I've always considered the pvc ones too hard, and not ... slippery, I guess is the word I'd use ... enough?
Do you want it to vibrate?
Do you want to slide it in and out?
Double ended didlos give length to grab onto. Then there is the suction cup dildos.

It's kinda funny. I feel somehow nervous about using the word cunt in English. In Danish, the thought never even occurs to me - it's fisse, in Danish, and it's the only word I use for it. I decided long ago that sex isn't improved by trying to tidy it up. But in English, I feel like it's somehow faux pas. Like you'll all get angry with me.

Please don't =)
Vulva, Vagina, Pussy, Cunt. It doesn't matter to me. I've written a couple of stories published here on Lit and used them somewhat interchangeably. I think it's situational. Vulva or Vagina when speaking more "clinically". Pussy when it's more playful. Cunt when the action is more intense.

This is a sex site and we are all saying things here that we wouldn't generally say out of sexual conversations. As a matter of fact, I never use any of the aforementioned if I'm talking to my wife, either casually or in the throes of passion. It's usually a euphemism like "inside".

I think the same about Penis, Dick and Cock.
Is it Intercourse, Making Love or Fucking?

Use what you need to stimulate the reader or yourself, or to put the required emphasis on what you're trying to express.

Last edited:
I forgot about this thread, but assuming this dilemma has been keeping you all up at nights, I'll provide some closure: I bought a fairly long but not too thick (I mean, it's certainly not thin either) black latex dildo which sort of checks all boxes: It's long enough that I can ride it, it can be fitted as a strap-on, I look good both when sucking it, riding it and getting fucked (she's been kind enough to provide me with video evidence - I really don't deserve her).

Latex isn't as much of an improvement over pvc as I'd hoped tho. I guess deep down, lesbian relationship or not, I really prefer the real thing. Luckily dildos are spice, not a central element.

But really - I mean, I don't know if anyone feels the same way, but it's like they dry out? Like, I ... provide lubricant in my ... cunt, right? But anally, it's like after a while, it needs more gel or it get's dry, and painful and unpleasant. Is that just me?
Anal pleasure can be a challenge for some. I like using a water based gel as a lubricant, and depending on which toy I use the lube is fine for a while. When I screw my wife in the ass we don't need lube, just some spit and then for some reason she gets extra slippery on her own.
Alone wife is OK with my toys, she just wont participate. I have discovered the fun of spit-roast by myself.
I'm not gay or BI - so I'll probably never get to enjoy a real cock unless a passable tranny or trans woman comes knocking on my door,
Wish my wife was like your girlfriend -

Back