When did you first know that your wife was a slut?

My husband figured it out pretty quick the night I met him. He walked into his friends house Jim's, who I had a 6 month FWB thing going. I was naked on my knees sucking Jim's cock, shocked at someone there I pulled back just as Jim unloaded, covered me from hair to boobs. Bill backed away and tried to leave till Jim said WTF at least get her a towel. Bill got and gave me one. After I wiped most of it off I stood and thanked him and asked for one of the beers in the pack he was still holding. He's still proud to tell folks about our meeting. We married a year later.
That would make the best rom-com meet cute imaginable.

I would love for him to understand and have always wondered how I would get him to agree to me being a hotwife, any suggestions would be appreciated 💋
Suggestion...invite my wife and I over for a beer. I could give my best effort to charm him into letting me into your pants..lol...I'll use my sexy and petite wife...have been told is a dead ringer for Marion Cotillard...i am a lucky guy...lol😁. You are such a turn on Lipstickdiary! Your hubby doesn't know what he's missing. I am in a similar situation and understand completely though. I love it. I never coherse my wife into anything but she knows how much she has loved releasing her inner slut in my company. She's not yet comfortable about sharing herself at present but shes very curious about my mind and asks me a lot of q's...haha. I have fun with her and she appreciates my openness and honestly...along with the sex swing, crazy locations in the great outdoors...on snow mobile to summertime lakeside, picnics on a blanket.
We'll roll by and get the wrong address for a couples dinner. While you and i are in the kitchen glazing the doughnuts for dessert, maybe we'll come out and he'll be glazing hers?!...🍩...lol..could only get chocolate with rainbow sprinkles...hope you don't mind that;)🥂🌹

It is a little disheartening especially when I know there are loads of guys here who would love to have a slut wife and happily share me. I'll definitely give it another go. Next time I fuck him I'll tell him how horny it made me getting loads of attention from guys who want to fuck me. Fingers crossed 💋
I'd be one of them guys you spoke about. 😇

When my wife texted me this morning after fucking her boyfriend yesterday that she’s got 4 more possible dates set up over the next 10 days all with different men.

Bet all that hot cum felt so good on your cock, soaking into your skin and lubing up your slut wife for another fuck.

Mmm I love sloppy seconds nothing better than feeling a used pussy and feeling there cum as I push in and out and have her telling me what they did. I cum hard 🔥🔥🔥

When did I know ? When she fell for a guys advances at a party in front of me and our friends. When that guy took her in front of everyone back to a bedroom to fuck her we all knew .
That’s fucking hot! I wouldn’t want my wife to do that in front of any friends on my side. But I would be all for my wife to slip off to a bedroom with a guy she just met in front of her friends. Or people we met together.

Back