What types of naughty and taboo fantasies do you have?

When my wife is out,I love looking at my sister pic collection,especially the ones when we were on trips together,back when I worked for an airline

I think it would be a erotic threesome with strangers, something random that takes you by surprise? Making it more exciting.........would be even better if the ladies involved are older. My other one is being caught while making out(or more) with a hotwife...the risk of getting caught is one of my favs.

I think it would be a erotic threesome with strangers, something random that takes you by surprise? Making it more exciting.........would be even better if the ladies involved are older. My other one is being caught while making out(or more) with a hotwife...the risk of getting caught is one of my favs.
Having someone walk in unexpectedly is a thrill

To have an affair with a women who still has her wedding dress and fuck her while she is wearing it.
I’ve fantasized about this many times. My wife and I would like to renew our vows one day. Maybe just a small ceremony. Followed by a quick reception. Then off to the hotel or a second wedding night. But what our guests have no idea about, is the other man waiting for us at our hotel. He fucks my newly renewed bride in her wedding dress. Then he screws her again nude a handful of times throughout the night.

My wife is naked on the bed of a cheap sleazy motel. She spreads her legs. Her pussy is wet and ready. Inside the room is four or five strange men. Their cocks are hard. One by one each man gets between her legs and slides his cock into her cunt! And then fucks her! After he cums in her pussy, he gets off and another man immediately takes his place.

The guys keep running a train on her all night!

I am single, but having my husband have friends over and asking me to spend the evening serving them, topless. Whether they are watching football, playing poker, whatever it may be. Bringing them food, drinks, etc., and they all have freedom to play with my boobs. Touching, licking, sucking, tugging my nipples, whatever creative things they come up with. Only rule is, they can't touch me below the belt and vice versa, because that is only for my husband and I.
I would have to request that you wear a belt around each knee. I mean come on and let’s play with all the goods!

Back