What Kind of Things Would You like to See in a Novel about a Shy Embarrassed Naked Man?

@CurtGiles46
That has such great potential for him to be emotionally jolted by what’s happening to him. To his surprise, he’d notice one of his favorite actresses present and think, “Not her too! Seeing me like this!”
I sort of thought of it along similar lines where you think of imagine like this gorgeous actress that you'd probably love to see naked but you don't get to see her naked but she gets to see you naked. I think meeting a famous actress would be nerve-racking enough but doing it while you are completely naked and she is nicely or spectacularly dressed would be mind-boggling.

I also think that it would probably be a good scene because it would be a great way to poke fun at virtue signaling where you have all these actors and actresses and politicians who pretty much are coming out in support of the naked men, but at the same time there finding it a real grand old time, just basically using the naked men as props in their own campaign bringing attention to the naked person and bringing attention to them, but he is the one who ends up being humiliated! Sometimes even when people are being supportive it can be even more excruciating.

@CurtGiles46

I sort of thought of it along similar lines where you think of imagine like this gorgeous actress that you'd probably love to see naked but you don't get to see her naked but she gets to see you naked. I think meeting a famous actress would be nerve-racking enough but doing it while you are completely naked and she is nicely or spectacularly dressed would be mind-boggling.

I also think that it would probably be a good scene because it would be a great way to poke fun at virtue signaling where you have all these actors and actresses and politicians who pretty much are coming out in support of the naked men, but at the same time there finding it a real grand old time, just basically using the naked men as props in their own campaign bringing attention to the naked person and bringing attention to them, but he is the one who ends up being humiliated! Sometimes even when people are being supportive it can be even more excruciating.

Those are excellent ideas. You are very skilled at incorporating the psychological dimensions of this kink into real world settings.

To answer your question, the shy embarrassed naked man meeting two shy embarrassed naked women

@CurtGiles46
Those are excellent ideas. You are very skilled at incorporating the psychological dimensions of this kink into real world settings.

I'm very much a get into the characters head kind of writer, as to me the psychological inspects of anything are really interesting, how the character thinks and feels. Although in this case it's pretty easy because the character is based on me and I just basically think what I would think and feel in a situation like that, which is something I have given excessive amount of thought to considering it's an entirely fictitious scenario!

@TexMan324
To answer your question, the shy embarrassed naked man meeting two shy embarrassed naked women
I probably will include a scene like that where he encounters naked women just because of the contrast of the fact that although they might be uncomfortable naked at the end of the day it still frustrating for him that they still get to put their clothes on eventually!

I haven't gotten around to writing this novel yet but I started writing another novel set in a similar world where the 1% of men are naked, and it's basically about this guy who is dating this woman who is a sociologist who is studying the second female revolution that is coming as a result of all the naked men around, and I think it's a pretty interesting angle to tackle it from, and it will be good preparation for when I write the longer novel.

Find myself thinking about this again if anyone has new thoughts to share. I suspect more women would enjoy this than would admit!

Back