What happened to seeing an Authors favorite stories and authors?

skkid13

Virgin
I heavily relied on the favorites list of the authors I like. It's an easy way to find the specific types of stories that I like. Why has Literotica downsized or lost those capabilities? Is the site doing worse? I thought a change in literotica in the 202s would bring upgrades not downgrades.

Is there a reason those functionalities were lost?

I heavily relied on the favorites list of the authors I like. It's an easy way to find the specific types of stories that I like. Why has Literotica downsized or lost those capabilities? Is the site doing worse? I thought a change in literotica in the 202s would bring upgrades not downgrades.

Is there a reason those functionalities were lost?
Is this the same thing I was asking about this a.m.?

Did the list of favorites change format?

It's all still there. Favorites is a main tab, which then has tabs of its own for favorite authors ( default ) and favorite stories. All the other areas should also be clickable links, such as Followers circled here.

lit_new_bio.jpg

It's all still there. Favorites is a main tab, which then has tabs of its own for favorite authors ( default ) and favorite stories. All the other areas should also be clickable links, such as Followers circled here.

View attachment 2341895
But the list is in a different order than it used to be and the organizing principle isn't clear. Maybe it's randomized? In which case it makes it difficult for people like me and @skkid13 to work our way through our followers' favorites.

But the list is in a different order than it used to be and the organizing principle isn't clear. Maybe it's randomized? In which case it makes it difficult for people like me and @skkid13 to work our way through our followers' favorites.

I think it used to be displayed alphabetically, but now it's displayed in order of when you favored a story and followed an author. Like, the last author you followed is at the top of the list of authors you follow now. It should be the default order when accessing the list of authors you follow in your Control Panel.

Back