Voyeur and cuckold fantasies of my hubby and me…

OIP.Pc8BAmoIoKUrog0bBgRslQHaLX

Last edited:
This has been my fave so far. Something so hot about a married woman having her panties slid off by another man!

My early time was spent with quite a few mature couples who really got me hooked into the cuckold thing. It was challenging at first but soon started having experiences that was hard to stop.
My fav was mature english lady who just wore very tight white underwear all the time, her knickers where crutchless so she never took them off. She would ring me and say come out Im horny I need a good time As I walked thru the door her husband would take my clothes off and lead me to the bedroom by my cock. She loved dark rooms with an ultra blue light above the bed so her white underwear was stunning . Her husband would sit in the corner and just watch .She had breasts that were not large but her half cup bra held them up so I could suck her nipples..l She had a wide backside that I just loved her sitting on my face it was gorgeous

Last edited:
My early time was spent with quite a few mature couples who really got me hooked into the cuckold thing. It was challenging at first but soon started having experiences that was hard to stop.
My fav was mature english lady who just wore very tight white underwear all the time, her knickers where crutchless so she never took them off. She would ring me and say come out Im horny I need a good time As I walked thru the door her husband would take my clothes off and lead me to the bedroom by my cock. She loved dark rooms with an ultra blue light above the bed so her white underwear was stunning . Her husband would sit in the corner and just watch .She had breasts that were not large but her half cup bra held them up so I could suck her nipples..l She had a wide backside that I just loved her sitting on my face it was gorgeous

What a very lucky young man you were. Love to hear more about your exciting experiences.

One of the first times my husband and I fantasized about having a 2nd male in our bed I was giving him a blowjob in this position. He was really worked up and I asked him where he would like the guy to cum. He didn't say a word but gripped his cock , stroked a few times and shot his load all over my face. He has seen me do it for real many times since then:heart:

One of the first times my husband and I fantasized about having a 2nd male in our bed I was giving him a blowjob in this position. He was really worked up and I asked him where he would like the guy to cum. He didn't say a word but gripped his cock , stroked a few times and shot his load all over my face. He has seen me do it for real many times since then:heart:

Nice:rose:

Nice thread. I have enjoyed browsing through it. We are relatively new to this concept and came to it rather later in life but it does spice things up nicely.

Back