Time travellers

I'd like to go back and observe certain events just to answer a few of histories mysteries.

First, November 9 & 10, 1975 in the middle of Lake Superior to find out exactly what caused the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

I'd also like to account for all MIAs.
 
I'd like to go way back, but only if I could take present day technology with me. Face I'm not a Marine or cave man. I like my comfort. :)

How far back? Before people were created. I'd like to see a truely virgin Urth without the destruction that humans bring to everything they touch.

(Two sides to every coin.)

:p
 
If I can safly ignore the paradox factor, I would love to see the Wright Brorther's first flight at Kitty Hawk. and I would like to meet Sung Li. If I could brake past his reserve, Geronimo would be a tactian that has much to teach. Gene Rodenberry and Robert Hienlin are to creative wits that I would give nearly anything to spend an evening picking thier brains. Have I used up my time machine privelges yet?
 
Back
Top