voluptuary_manque
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2007
- Posts
- 30,841
Done.
Hot damn! Off to the site to place order!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Done.
The hotel has already been reserved for next year.
March 18-21, 2010
Same rate - $79 a night
$25 party fee per participant
Hope to see you there, too!



Woohoo! When I get a 2010 calendar I'll mark those dates in red. Only 361 days to go!
Bunny Lady, I loves ya!![]()
I'm going to have to tan more bunnies.
I could use kisses in more places . . .



You tan 'em...I'll kiss 'em. Maybe more than once. And that goes double on your succulent lips.![]()

No applause. Just throw chocolate or cash.You rock.
Gentlemen? Applause, please.
No applause. Just throw chocolate or cash.
No applause. Just throw chocolate or cash.