The Violent Left: 64-year-old New Jersey man who operates Trump RV beaten with sledgehammer, airlifted to hospital with “significant head injuries”

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
Im sure GP is not making assumptions about the situation 👍

Meanwhile a few isolated spots aside crime is still near 50 year lows. Its tragic what happened to that man, at least with the information we currently have, but this is isolated.

And what, pray tell does this have to do with "The Violent Left"? NO WHERE in that story does it say the guy hit him because of his trump bedecked motorhome, NO WHERE.

After a quick (2 minute) search I found an article that contained this:

It appears as though there is NOTHING political involved here so your false outrage at a Trump supporter getting whacked with a hammer for being a Trump supporter is bullshit.

Comshaw

What would be more violent than using a vacuum cleaner on an unborn child?

Squeal and Squirm for the TEA, communists!

Drag him thru the streets regardless! I guarentee ya in 6 months we wont see this shit happening! Thats a promise

There's no such thing as an unborn child.
If you use a gun it's murder, if you use a vacuum cleaner it's a right

That is just how uncaring and violent the communist is

That is just how easily a chekist justifies evil

The MAGA lunatics are trying to pretend that this story isn’t just an altercation between a man and his daughter’s boyfriend.
That too but the fact that he thinks Alice from the Brady Bunch performs abortions is disturbing.

Drag him thru the streets regardless! I guarentee ya in 6 months we wont see this shit happening! Thats a promise
See what happen? You're so fucking far out to lunch you need to be specific about what you imply. No sane person can follow your tinfoil hat rants...

Last edited:
If you use a gun it's murder, if you use a vacuum cleaner it's a right

That is just how uncaring and violent the communist is

That is just how easily a chekist justifies evil
What the fuck is a chekist?

I viewed the article in the town's newspaper @MajorRewrite provided. Nothing in the article indicated this was a crime driven by a political issue. More likely a family dispute as the attacking individual knew the victim.

The article mentioned the van as an aside. No politics involved.

So why is this still 'trending' here? The originator has a loose screw.

That too but the fact that he thinks Alice from the Brady Bunch performs abortions is disturbing.
The Brady Bunch? C'mon man even the last movie was in the mid 90s. Why don't you tell him there used to be a band of musical pigeons? You know what. The MAGAs are right. We have gone woke. I remember when there were a bunch of black kids who hung out in the long junkyard.

Back