The Teacher (closed for Homerun2611)

SinfuIDreams

Kinky Daredevil
Auckland New Zealand

Charlotte

Tonight is the night, tonight I will finally know what it's like to have sex our. I have been planning this night with Lillian and Stuart for months. All of our parents are going to a gala Lillian will be sleeping over and Stuart will sneak over just after dark.

The three of us made a love pact we all love each other equal and will lose our virginity together and then move on Stuart to University and Lillian and I to other paths in life knowing that we all hold each others love and eventually we will be together again.

"Behave tonight you girls, be good for Nanny. Normal bed time, we might not be back until the morning." My mothers words has my head lifting from my book with a small smile, little did she know how well we will behave.

"We will mum, have fun with all your friends." I wave to her as I watch Lillian's face flush a bright red.

The front clicks shut after her exit and I know my father like always has already been waiting in his precious car as it warms up for the trip. His idea of also motivating my mother to get ready faster which has never worked their whole marriage.

I cock my head to the side as I listen to my father drive away. Holding my finger to my lip I motion for Lillian to stay quiet as I sneak through into the parlour on silent feet, stopping beside the chair that my grandmother is fast asleep in I drape a thin blanket over her lap. My poor Nanny has been sleeping more and more lately which is terrific for our plan tonight but I feel horrible that it makes her an unwilling accomplice tonight. I fill her glass of sherry back up and turn the lights off just leaving the lamp by the door going. I tiptoe back out of the room and quietly close the door behind myself.

I walk back to the sitting room and pull Lillian up and out of the chair holding my finger over my lips again and motioning her to follow me. I drag her through the house to the back and down the short flight of stairs near the back door and down to the game room.

I spin a few times in a circle excitement getting the best of me, I lean into Lillian and press my lips to hers in a soft but awkward kiss. We have kissed each other a lot before but it always takes a little time to get rid of the awkwardness of it. Both of our parents would lock us up and throw away the key if they knew how many orgasms we had given each other under the blanket. The same goes for the few times we have been alone with Stuart and watched him stroke his cock to our naked breast.

I turn away from Lillian and rush around the room opening cupboards and pulling out my stashes of secret supplies I have been hiding over the last couple of months.

Spreading a thick blanket out on the floor in front of the pool table, scattering flower petals and placing some candles around I look at it satisfied romantic but not silly.
I place 3 glasses along the edge of the pool table and fill them with the whiskey I stole from my father, next to it I line up 6 joints a lighter and a ashtray.

"I think this looks ok babe what do you think?" I turn as I mutter to Lillian watching the candle light twinkle off her pink cheeks.

"It's beautiful, you are beautiful and tonight we both get to become women." Her soft voice hits me low in my stomach causing a rush of heat to flood through me.

I sigh and pull her in for a quick hug just as there's a soft knock on the window. I race for the back door throwing it open and grabbing Stuart's arm and dragging him in silently and down the stairs.

"Wow look at this place, you girls done a bang up job." Stuart murmers looking us both over nervously as he wanders over to the pool table and passes us both a drink.

I hold my nose the same as Lillian does as we down half the glass, trying to get tipsy without the hideous taste, it hardly works but better to pretend its helping. I slide down to sit on the blanket patting the blanket as both Stuart and Lillian sit on either side of me.

Stuart reaching up for the joints and passing them out. The idea tonight is to get us as free and relaxed as possible but still have enough brain function to do what we want to.

I draw slowly on my joint sucking the smoke into my lungs and holding it, exhaling it on a small choked off cough and repeating it over and over until I have nothing left but the stump to drop in the ashtray.

I turn and watch Lillian on my left finish the last of her joint with a hazy smile plastered to her plump lips and a far away look in her eyes. I look over at Stuart and see a similar look on his face his lips parted his head slightly titled forward.

No time like the present crosses my mind as I reach over with one hand and pull Stuart's hand over and drag it up the inside of my leg under my skirt and rest it over my panties. My other hand reaches for Lillian pulling her towards me till she kneels beside me I look up at her and push up the bottom of her dress, I motion for her to take it off as I turn back to Stuart and pull him in for a kiss. I run my tongue over his lower lip as he rubs his fingers over my panties, pressing down on my clit.

I turn away and look at Lillian standing in just her bra and panties as I undo my blouse and pull it out of the waistband of my skirt throwing it over my shoulder, I lift my hips and shuffle my skirt up my body and over my head just so I can keep Stuart's hand between my legs.

I pull Lillian gently over my leg and press my thigh firmly against her, using one hand to show her how to move her hips so she grinds herself against me as my other hand reaches over to unbuckle Stuart's belt and tugging on it. He soon gets the picture shedding his clothes down to his boxes and pausing to watch my hands reach around behind Lillian and undo her bra slowly lowering it down her arms. I bring my hand around to cup her right breast, flicking my thumb over her nipple and listing for her little moan.

I tilt my head back to Stuart eyeing the tent forming in his pants, its as if he feels my eyes he pushes down his boxers and out pops his hard cock. My eyes open wide at seeing it up close again, my mind whirling at the idea of making it fit inside of me.
I gasp as one of his hands wraps around his cock and the other hand reaches for Lillian's other breast.

I clear my throat and look at Lillian. "Do you still want me to go first?"

"Yes I do, I want to watch you to see how to do it." Her voice coming out husky.

I nod as I scramble out from between them watching Lillian stroke Stuarts cock as he kisses and licks her nipples. I strip my underwear fast and lay on the blanket spreading my legs.

Lillian cups Stuarts cock using it to bring him closer to me, lining up his body to lay flush against me.

I squirm under his weight as Lillian bends over to lick my nipple, rolling her tongue around the peak and softly sucking it between her lips.
I arch my back my hips lifting to drag my pussy over his cock wedged between my legs, my mouth dropping open on a moan as his length slides against my clit.

"Do that again, she liked that." Lillian's almost bossy voice has me giggling.

I spread my legs wider giving Stuart better access as he pumps his hips dragging his cock against my clit over and over. I can't help the panting moans jumping out of my throat as Lillian takes back up licking my nipples.

One minute Stuart is happily rubbing against me and the next thing I hear is a painful grunt, followed by some thumps and wheezing breaths.

"Charlotte! What the hell is going on here?" My mothers voice shouts in anger.

I scramble to yank the blanket around myself and Lillian as my mother towers over us and my father has a naked Stuart held pinned against the wall by the throat.

My chin drops to my chest, my face scrunching up as tears well in my eyes. I know it will be pointless to even try to explain myself I can already see the disgust on my parents faces...

Charles Vanderslice was waiting in his driveway, the only aspect of this evening, where he was set to travel to his wife's, Mimi's, sister's flat and have dinner with her boorish, ne'er do well, photographer of a boyfriend/fiance/parasite, was he was at least going to get to drive his new Jaguar E convertible, in of course Jaguar green. Mimi was frazzled, and clearly nervous about leaving Charlotte alone. Mimi was concerned her little girl would be overwhelmed with the responsibility of coordinating all the aspects of their estate like residence, as well as handling her mother, Nanna, should she have an issue.

Charles was struggling with an entirely different dilemma. He had recently caught glimpses of his daughter, glimpses Charlotte never intended, and glimpses, Charles himself was struggling with. Charlotte had always been his little girl, his princess, even as she got older and more petulant. It had only been four days ago, when coming down to make a pot of night time tea, mixed with a bit of brandy, he had silently come into the sitting room to realize his daughter, and her friend Lillian were under a blanket pleasuring each other.

He knew he should have taken action, perhaps stepped in, sent Lilian home, or even simply spin on his heel and leave the young ladies alone. Instead he did nothing, preferring to silently enjoy the show! He had moved to a quiet corner, greatly reducing the likelihood of being scene and watched fascinated, and ashamedly aroused as the two of them kissed and moved to stimulate each other to climax! “OH Jesus!” He had mumbled, nervous for a moment he had said it aloud, but the scene, and his reaction to it, had haunted him ever since.

“I’m so glad that Lillian is there aren’t you? Just in case Nana needs assistance?” Somehow Charles doubted that Nana would be on either of the two young girls minds shortly, and instead was lamenting how he might miss the chance to enjoy an even more erotic exchange.

It was an aroused Charles that he had reached over, massaging Mimi’s thigh as they drove along the two lane road, “My love, I was wondering if … do you remember when we were young how you used to on special days….” Mimi knew exactly what he was suggesting, and was horrified, slapping his hand away, “Road head! My God Charles, what is the matter with you, first the sportscar and now that … what is next a new personal assistant who is some 21 year old buxom blonde!” She could not have been more disgusted, or furious, which only made the night worse for both of them.

As Mimi had been getting ready earlier, looking forward to seeing her dear Bitsy, Elizabeth that is, her younger sister and her charming fiancé. But she had felt it coming on, one of her migraines, and now, as she tried to tie a scarf, to keep her hair even reasonable, as her mid life crisis husband dared suggest she might lean over and suck his cock, her head was about to explode.

Any such activity like Charles was suggesting was ancient history, before they were married, and Mimi, wanted to cement her position in the Vanderslice lineage! Charles’ father had been a key confidant and Lord to King George VI, the present Queen's father. And even though she had been a childhood friend of Queen Elizabeth, her father had been an attorney in Hertfordshire, where she and a few other local girls had been invited to the royal residence there, to provide some appropriately youthful company to Elizabeth and the younger Margaret. They had only been eight years old at the time, but they had stayed close, writing letters, for Mimi, it was a chance to feel like royalty, despite her lower station, for Elizabeth, she loved hearing the stories of Mimi’s schooling and a more normal life.

Her father had moved the family to Auckland, and when she was 18, meeting Charles and becoming his betrothed, it was like becoming a part of royalty herself. She still felt that way, other than moments like these, where her husband would express his more basic instincts. Such she assumed were men, no wonder women did the minimal but seemingly required duties, necessary to please their husbands. She had borne a child, and at least once a month, when she was safe, she would lay with him and let her grunting and groping husband get it out of his system! She shuttered, as she knew next week, she would need to service him again, but that was then, not now, and most certainly not with her mouth!

However, with each mile, she felt it getting worse, they had only been driving fifteen minutes, but she could not bare it. “Charles, we must return home, my migraine is getting worse and you know …” Yes, he knew, he didn’t need to be told twice. This was like a reprieve from the governor, and it meant that he would not be asked to write a check tonight. He smiled, “Of course dear, we can send our regrets, I'm sure Bitsy will understand…” But it was far more then that, his mind went to the two girls, and with any luck ... but then again he looked at his wife. Perhaps he could convince Mimi to head directly to bed, while he, went and “spoke with” the girls.

Much to his disappointment however, as they got home, Mimi hopped right out of the car wanting to see if there had been any catastrophes, in their brief half hour away. Charles had a smirk on his face as he saw Mimi’s mother sound asleep, a full glass of sherry on the small table next to her. At least Charlotte had cared for her, but where was she? They had searched the lower level, and even Charlotte’s room, where he was once again disappointed. “The game room, or the gardens is my guess?”

Mimi hadn’t answered simply moving quickly to find their daughter, but she had stopped to look out the window at the gaslight lit patio and staircase which led to the back gardens and fountains, while Charles was the first one into the room. He had slowed as he opened the door, hoping to secure at least a quick look at the happenings, only to be hit with the strong scent of marijuana, something he had only recently encountered himself, and not when he was with his wife, but that wasn’t all, there on the ground was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. His little preinces, was naked, blindfolded and … rage went through his body, not just the rage of a father, but the rage of jealousy, a jealousy he could not and would not describe!

She was being fucked by some pencil dick boy, while Lillian was bent over, sucking on his daughter’s teet, while, fingering her own young pussy. Charles was an old Australian Footballer, and while a bit older, he still had the same sort of exaggerated brute strength! He grabbed at the boy, wrapping his massive hand around his thin neck, eliminating any ability to even utter a word, and it one movement pinned him up against the wall. Mimi had walked in, and seen, enough but her eyes were focused on Lillian, the girl she though such a good influence, like Elizabeth had been on her, sucking on her daughter’s breast like … like… a homosexual!!!

"Charlotte! What the hell is going on here?" It was Mimi who called out, as Charles held Stuart at bay, and took in the sight of the two naked, beautiful young women. They scrambled, Lillian trying to use her hands, to unsuccessfully cover both her breasts and virgin sex, while Charlotte tried to partially dress.

“Is … is that … MARIJUANA?” It was Mimi’s accusation, but Charles rendered the verdict. “It sure as hell is, and that’s also my liquor sitting there on the table, seems we broke up quite the party!”

For Stuart, this erotic fantasy, had quickly transitioned into a near death experience, and he tried to free himself, slapping the strong forearm of the man that held him, to no avail, but he did feel enough loosening to take in a minimal amount of air, and he was lowered just enough to stand on is very tippy toes, as he was held their humiliated, his penis erect and glistening with the juices of Charlotte he had acquired during his slide up and down he folds, but he had only been about to, but never had been able to consummate. He wanted to say that, perhaps plead to a lesser crime, but he would not be given that opportunity.

Charles had been a colonel in the Great War in the British Air Force, and he took command! “Mimi, take Charlotte up to her room, I will speak to these two!” He gave his daughter a look, a look she had never received from him before, that was saying, you should do exactly as I ask, but whether she would would depend on her. He was going to send Stuart home, with the fear of God fully imbedded! Never a word would never be spoken of this, should Charles ever hear rumors of Stuart bragging of this conquest, the cock, that was quickly going flaccid as he was deprived of oxygen, would be dismembered from his still young and somewhat frail frame. As for Lillian, once Stuart was gone, he would decide what he would do with her … Charles looked at Charlotte again, “Go with your Mother, this is my last warning!”

Back