The Rules

Re: Rule #11

I was sitting on my own on a bench, pondering the meaning of it all, when a man comes up to me and says "Cheer up! Things could be worse!"

So I cheered up. And sure enough, things did get worse..

:D

Nessus said:
Rule#11

Just when you think things can't get much worse, they do
 
Re: Rule # 2

Rule #3

Never trust anyone who squats is public, especially when they are nude...

Nessus said:
Rule# 2

Never squat in public, especially if you are nude
 
Rule #16.5--testing the theory

Nessus will say something nice about whatever rule I post. :D
 
Rule hmmmmm lost count

the kids will have to pee only after 30 minutes of packing them into snowsuit, boots, hat, mitts, and scarf......
 
#19

When your girlfriend/lover/wife/shag monkey asks you a question like "does this make me look fat".....say nothing.....run screaming from the room.....if you say anything you will be held accountable.
 
Rule #21

never shave a cat like a poodle without rubber protective gloves.
 
Rule #22

In fact don't shave a cat like a poodle, ever. The cat will get you back.
 
Back
Top