The ex-wife - evil and dominant

DreamingOfMyEx

Really Really Experienced
Warning: This could trigger men who have been screwed over in a divorce. Like me. Only, I find it cathartic.

Yep, there's my kink du jour -- fantasies that involve submission to the ex wife (or the soon-to-be ex) -- a kink I've found to be woefully underrepresented in erotic literature.

Perhaps we can help change that?

If you happen to have a story I haven't found, PLEASE direct me to it.

If you are interested in writing such a story, PLEASE write it.

If you might be interested in collaborating on such a story with me, what can I say but PLEASE!

-

Yes, I know I could simply write one or more stories from my fantasies, but they would probably suck without your help. So I'm not asking for someone to do all the work, just for someone to bounce around ideas with.

While I'm not wanting to cross any boundaries by getting too personal with anyone here, I find it particularly titillating to think about sharing my ideas and fantasies with another person.

-

So, let me start with a few generalities for those who might be interested:

The wife doesn't start out evil or manipulative or anything like that. She's quite nice and old-fashioned and probably a virgin on the wedding day.

She has some self-esteem issues, due mostly to her weight, but she is still somewhat successful (graduating college, good job, etc)

The husband is a little more worldly, but is a nice guy who didn't do anything stupid, like cheat on her. He may have been a virgin, too, but probably not.

The husband has femdom fantasies. He may or may not have shared the fantasies with the wife, wanting her to play games with him. There would no doubt be ample evidence of the sites he visited on his computer which she might find.

At some point in the story, she hits the gym, loses weight, starts getting hit on by guys at the gym, her self esteem is greatly improved .. she becomes a hottie. This might happen during the marriage, or it might not be until during a long drawn out divorce, or maybe long after the divorce.

From here the ideas can diverge wildly.

They divorced for some nonsensical reason (she was bored and feeling unappreciated, she hated his job, etc) then she discovers just how that "disgusting female domination stuff" her hubby was obsessed with could be advantageous for her. With a new and improved manipulative evil attitude, she thought it might be fun to make her ex husband into her pet.

or ...

They were separated for a time (either due to relationship issues or perhaps his job took him away for months or even a year or two) and all the above happens during this absence. What a surprise is in store for him when he gets home. Only, it's not really a dream come true for him, because along with his new and improved sexy dominant wife come divorce papers. This version of the story would focus on how much fun she'll have ruining him in the divorce.

or ...

The divorce is done, and between alimony and child support (plus her taking everything he owned) he's a broken man in body, mind, and spirit. But if he thought he was free of her taunting, he's sorely mistaken.

-

A few other little tidbits:

I would like to keep this fairly realistic and believable, but I'm not opposed to things like drugs to keep him confused, or subliminal messages playing in his bedroom at night. I could even go for a lawyer or judge doing something unethical (but nothing cheesy like flirting with the judge in the courtroom.)

Manipulation of the husband in his job could come into play -- he's a cop and she turns to criminal acts (smuggling is always fun) -- he's in military intelligence and she knows someone willing to pay for secrets he has access to -- he's a minister and she takes her new role of evil femme fatale quite seriously -- etc etc etc. Or, maybe she just has fun getting him fired from every menial job he finds - she doesn't need his money, she just likes putting him further and further behind in his payments to her.

Part of her torments might involve other men or women with whom she is in relationships with. I would be open to the wife finding a girlfriend ... and I would consider the husband being forced to do things he doesn't want to do with men.

I am not interested in sissification of the husband, but I am open to his being made to wear feminine panties. (not bras, not stockings and heels, not makeup, only panties)

Obviously this would have to keep within the rules (no one under 18) but the couple would have children and references would be made to the children (My lawyer says I don't have to let you take the children unless you ....) and child support (if you don't have the money, you'll just have to get another part time job).

-

Sooooooo many possibilities - I have to quit typing now or this could go on forever.

So, thanks for reading. Any interest?

How about if the newly 'hot' wife, who does not understand nor relate to her husband's fantasies, tries to drive him off by over indulging him and trying to make him 'realize how depraved he really is.'

She could discover some new role play that she likes but is incompatible with him.

How about you flip it and the wife puts up with so much BS from the husband that she finally has enough and leaves. He blames her, of course, and she gets on with her life. He is still a self-entitled narcissistic prick who can't believe his wife actually left him. The twist is he finds a therapist who helps him discover that he was manipulative and abusive throughout the marriage and he decides to amend his ways and apologises to the ex and wishes her well with her life.

How about you flip it and the wife puts up with so much BS from the husband that she finally has enough and leaves. He blames her, of course, and she gets on with her life. He is still a self-entitled narcissistic prick who can't believe his wife actually left him.

Sounds like the the infestation over at LW.

One of my future series of stories involves an overly suspicious wife hiring a couple of massage girls to lure her husband (a young & very successful executive) into sexually-humiliating situations (which are secretly recorded) to use as leverage if they ever get divorced.

Thing is, the wife discovers she really gets off on the recordings and seeing how far she can push her husband.

How about you flip it and the wife puts up with so much BS from the husband that she finally has enough and leaves. He blames her, of course, and she gets on with her life. He is still a self-entitled narcissistic prick who can't believe his wife actually left him. The twist is he finds a therapist who helps him discover that he was manipulative and abusive throughout the marriage and he decides to amend his ways and apologises to the ex and wishes her well with her life.

Something tells me we're not talking about my story idea any more.

One of my future series of stories involves an overly suspicious wife hiring a couple of massage girls to lure her husband (a young & very successful executive) into sexually-humiliating situations (which are secretly recorded) to use as leverage if they ever get divorced.

Thing is, the wife discovers she really gets off on the recordings and seeing how far she can push her husband.

Sounds delicious. Turn "overly suspicious" into "evil and manipulative" setting him up to take a fall and it would be perfect for one of my stories. Ironically, the husband would keep trying his hardest to resist temptation, and the wife would get off on watching him struggle to remain faithful to the one who is scheming to ruin him.

Back