The Challenge of Higher Learning (Closed to Topher42)

bankbabe13

Literotica Guru
Kimberly Cumstrom was a lively bubbly personality. she always got what she wanted due to her looks. the 18 year old was just beginning college and already driving the boys crazy. she was 5'10 about 130 pounds with short natural red hair and perky 32C breasts. her best feature though was her 40" long legs. she always thought sororities were cool and wanted to join the top one. her initiation week had begun and after a few basic hazing events the house stepped it up for the pledges. Kimberly's dare was to head to the rough neighborhood a few blocks awaya dressed sexy and walk around. I parked a few blocks away and began to walk. I dressed in a silky pink blouse,black pleated skirt 4" above the knees,dark brown pantyhose, and 3" strappy pink heels which make me like 6'1 now. I begin to walk then i hear someone call in my direction getting my attention. there is a man sitting on a porch as I approach he

It was a hot day for the beginning of fall. I was sitting on my front porch trying to catch a little breeze. To say it was a rough neighborhood would be an understatement, but I was down on my luck and it was the best I could afford. Fortunately my neighbor thugs and drug dealers had taken a liking to me and even protected me when needed. Maybe it had something to do with the quality weed I provided them.

When she came into my sight, walking down the street from the direction of sorority row, I had to look twice to believe my eyes. Not only tall but a real cutie, a redhead with a pleated skirt that barely covered her ass and sexy high heels. I let out a cat whistle.

"Hey, honey, are you lost?" I called out to her.

A bit nervous at actually being spotted i say in a friendly tone. " no sir not lost justva silly sorority thing, head to "rough" hood walk around that kind of thing. Def different than the college campus of South Side University ". ( the local private ivy league type college about 15 minutes by car away).
"How are you nice quiet night, always this quiet round here?" I saybtdying to calm my nerves with small talk.

I was surprised she didn't just ignore me and keep on walking, so I got up and went down the steps and stood beside her.

"So a silly sorority thing, huh?" I smiled. "You sure you'll be safe in our 'rough' hood? It's only quiet because the night is young, the parties haven't started yet. Maybe you'd like a little protection? What do you think, uh.... what's your name, sweetie?"

"Kimberly i attend Cain Bridge University ". The high end ivy league college about 15 minutes away. " thought a crazy sorority thing might be fun get the blood pumping ya know?" I say in my usual bubbly friendly voice although I can be a bit naive at times. Trying to make small talk to ease my mind I ask " soon whats your name? You like it here?"

"Nice to meet you, Kimberly," I smile. "You can call me Dave." I move in closer and slide an arm around your shoulders. "Yeah, I like this hood but it can be a little, uh... intimidating, if you're not used to it. Some of the brothers may look a little rough and you never know who's packing, so you gotta kinda tread carefully, ya know?" I let me arm slide down and grasp you firmly around the waist. "I think you'll be safer if you let me be your, uh, 'tour guide', so to speak."

Being naive i say "ummm sure just for a bit won't hurt i guess" I saybwith a friendly smile but a bit apprehensive not knowing your true intentions. " what shall we see first?" I ask awaiting your reply.

"I think you should check out the gym first and see who's hanging there," I smile. "I'm sure you'd love to see some guys that are really fit." As I move you along down the sidewalk I let my hand slide down and firmly grasp your ass. "It feels like you're in pretty good shape too," I grin, giving your cheek a good hard squeeze.

I jump a bit as you grab my ass and I say, trying to keep conversations light, " yeah I umm try to i run like 2 miles a day!" I feel.a semi firm grasp on my arm as my heels echo in the silent hood on the concrete as we walk. Part of me excited to see bufc guys but the other half is nervous as I wonder what have I gotten myself into with this sorority dare thing.

The gym was a dilapidated building with boxing posters plastered across the front. Some rough looking dudes were hanging around outside. I walked Kimmy past them as they gave her long stares and catcalls. Inside the gym was built like a warehouse with high angled ceilings, industrial support columns, three boxing rings, and lots of workout equipment that looked old and shabby. There were a few dudes hoisting iron and others skipping rope and going after speed and heavy bags.

There was like a time freeze as all movement stopped and the only sounds were that of heavily breathing dudes, all of their eyes focused on me and Kimberly. A particularly large tattooed boxer moved toward us. "Well, well, what have we here, Dave?"

One says " looks like one of those boxing ring card girls is that what you are?" I say nothing as they approach. One darts a hand up under my little skirt lifting me up on my tiptoes as one palms my pussy through the nylon material of my pantyhose. Another boldly gropes my young perky breasts through my blouse. He says " feels like one too Dave. She's not dressed for a workout at the gym though. Any way we can remedy that " they ask you awaiting your reply.

"I guess if she doesn't have workout clothes, she'll have to work out naked," I suggest.

I slip my arm from around your waist and spin you around to face me. I roughly unbutton your blouse and pull it off, tossing it to Mr. Tattoo. The I roughly unzip your skirt and push it down to the dirty gym floor. I bend down and undo your strappy pink heels and heave them halfway across the gym.

"Help me with her pantyhose, Leroy," I say to Mr. Tattoo. We both pull your pantyhose off your waist with each of us pulling one leg. I stand there a moment admiring your naked body as a gathered crowd of meatheads cheers.

"So, the main ring then?" Leroy nods and I sweep you up in my arms and head for the boxing ring.

Filling in for Topher42.

I throw you into the ring, naked.... all the guys cheer as I tell you " get up n go around naked in the ring . Give the boys a good show. Go on slut."

OOC. Bumping thread. Need new writer. One that "took over" has not been active for last month. Need more active one. Pm me

Back