The banana stand ----- open

Angelica began to move her hips. She rode him slowly and deliberately letting her pump hard twice before slowing down and rocking as she goes down. As she does she sit back into it, her hands on Ishs' chest. With her hands before Angelica uses them as a spring broad. The older woman didn't relent as she would switch up from fast hard strokes to slow tight grips. Her hips bounced, to hips swaying forward and back to hips going side to side, and even rotating her hips.

"Mmmm This is a lot nicer than I had thought," She says as she stops for a second, letting her hips slowly swivel. As she does she arches back and rests her hands on Ishs' toned thighs. Once back on her hands she begins to rise and then winks at him.

"What position should I do now?" She asks letting the tips of her lips tease the man's cock head. She then gripped the tip and pulled it in before she stopped and thought about it. It would be interesting to see what his answer would be. Angelica had a few ideas, but in the end, it would be fun to hear what her current toy thought.

When she asked Ish what position she should do now, he smiled at her while the tips of her lips teased his cock head. He then moaned and smirked, thinking it over. He moaned as he then said. "How about C.A.T (Coital Alignment Technique)?" He asked her while he moaned out loud. The man knew it was a missionary position, but it was modified too. Something that he was know to enjoy.

Even though he was curious to hear her opinion on his suggested position, but he wanted to know what position she wanted to do as well. In case they would come to a compromise to do what they wanted to do sensually.

Angelica giggles as she leans back forward to let her long hair dangle free and frames both his face and hers within. The silver-haired beauty couldn't blame him for trying to be clever still she wasn't ready for that one. She wanted something more. "No not yet, I'm afraid," she said as she shifted and placed herself back in the 69 positions.

The woman kissed the slick cock before she stroked it. It was a sloppy kiss that tasted of her own foaming loins. A stray thought came across her mind there as she wondered what this would taste like after being in another woman. She may see if that could happen sometime later. Not know though, right now was to see whether or not she could make Ish into a favored plaything.

It was in that thought that she crept forward and in the reverse position, Angelica straddled his cock once more before lowering herself onto the thick meaty monster. With vigor Angelica began to ride the thing, her hips swaying to the motion of something similar to a horse, her hands went up to move through her hair before she arched back a bit and placed both hands behind her back and tightening not only her back but butt. Small wrinkles formed in places, but she didn't care, she rode harder and harder on that cock, thinking it akin to one of many personal toys using it not as an actually living cock but just some toy to get her off.

Angelica giggles as she leans back forward to let her long hair dangle free and frames both his face and hers within. The silver-haired beauty couldn't blame him for trying to be clever still she wasn't ready for that one. She wanted something more. "No not yet, I'm afraid," she said as she shifted and placed herself back in the 69 positions.

The woman kissed the slick cock before she stroked it. It was a sloppy kiss that tasted of her own foaming loins. A stray thought came across her mind there as she wondered what this would taste like after being in another woman. She may see if that could happen sometime later. Not know though, right now was to see whether or not she could make Ish into a favored plaything.

It was in that thought that she crept forward and in the reverse position, Angelica straddled his cock once more before lowering herself onto the thick meaty monster. With vigor Angelica began to ride the thing, her hips swaying to the motion of something similar to a horse, her hands went up to move through her hair before she arched back a bit and placed both hands behind her back and tightening not only her back but butt. Small wrinkles formed in places, but she didn't care, she rode harder and harder on that cock, thinking it akin to one of many personal toys using it not as an actually living cock but just some toy to get her off.
Ish shrugged and sighed cause even though 69 is fine, but he wasn't gonna be catering to just 69ing. He moaned while she sucked sloppily on his cock, there weren't any complaints but he's enjoying it at this moment. He then started to lick her clit again after he slammed his cock into her pussy. It's very interesting how she wanted to taste his cock after it was inside of her. Who knew if she would ever taste him after being in another woman in the future.

She got into reverse cowgirl as he started to slide his cock into her pussy a bit more to let her ride him like there's no tomorrow. He put his muscular hands on her hips as he felt her rock and vibrate while riding his cock, seeing her arms as she put her hands behind her back as he then kept holding her hips. He wanted to feel her body move sensually as he thrusted his cock into her pussy even more while as she rode on his cock even more.

As her hips rocked back and forth, rising and falling with a rhythm of a woman on a bull. The bucking motion was great as the pair fought against the connection thrusting with purpose yet not in precision. It was growing more and more primal with the motions and thrusts, sweat grew, and became apparent that muscles too began to wear, at least on Angelica.

As she rode she slowly began to lean forward. The mature woman began to moan as she continued to move her hips taking in the upthrusting cock of the mighty Ish, yet age was getting to her and she leaned even more forward until she rested on her elbows and worked her legs and hips even more rising and falling with greater speed and strength.

Ish started to move a bit faster into her as his sensual urges grew a bit, primal. Although in an intense sensual primal urge that would let her enjoy him even driving into her womanhood deeply. He then worked his legs as he then slid deeper into her lovely pussy.

He felt her elbows rest on him as he thrusted his cock even more. Age was one thing, but her experience is what made this work. He then would be precise but purposeful in his connection thrusting as he felt her hips grind around him while his cock hit her walls.

Angelica continued to move her hips, but the movements became harder yet slower. Her body was getting there she knew, So the silver-haired woman just let Ish continue his thrusts and savored every single stroke. It was amazing to just relish in such a powerful and turgid cock. Slaps echoed as she groaned and moaned in pleasure until she finally gasped and squeaked her body shuddering in the bliss of orgasm.

Angelica fell forward and panted as she was breathing hard, Ish still doing what he wishes with her. Inwardly she cursed her age but also relished in the pleasure. Ish was a great choice, in fact, ANgelica could see while she was single, putting the man in her rotation of toys to play with. She may even invite him to couple up with another woman or man. For now, though she will let him move her and do what Ish wanted, The ball was in his court. She still thou loved the fact he wore the band, and until she released it the man couldn't cum.

Ish felt her hips move and bounce on him, but slower. So he continued his primal thrusts in her pussy as he then went deeper into her. The way his cock, the way he thrusted into Angelica was as similar as he did to his female consort. Maybe she was the key to join in with him and his female consort when Ish shows up in her rotation again, who knows?

He then started to lift her up with his muscular hands and arms as he would slide his cock in a deep manner, being very primal with his thrusting as he got closer to her face and whispered in her ear. "You last longer for your age. Mmmm I like that. I like that a lot." He said while then kissing her neck.

Angelica smiled as he spoke and gave the man a soft kiss on his lips. "Aren't you a charmer!"

"How about you do missionary and I can take your restraint off,"
The woman said with a grin as she looked back and kind of wanted to relax on her back. The woman knew missionary had its advantages, and being on the bed was far more comfortable than sadly Ish's stomach. Still, she was ready to feel Ish really work, and feel how virulent his release will be.

Ish returned the kiss with his lips touching hers. He saw her lay down as he smiled very big. He enjoyed to way she rode him as he then got up.

When the woman asked of him to do missionary, he shrugged again. Cause even though, missionary is fine he didn't mind. Just wondered to himself when he was gonna do his own signature moves, but he wasn't complaining he liked how someone may been plain Jane but makes up for it for being extremely deviant. He then got closer to her as he started to slide his cock tip into her wet, tantalizing pussy. "Taking off my restraint? I gotcha."

Angelica eyed him and then raised a brow. No, she would change it up. A Devilish grin painted her face in anticipation of her next move. Shifting she moved to reach out to undo the caged cock of Ish. Fumbling it free the beast within was able to spring to even greater might. Smiling Angelica leaned down to kiss the tip. "A lively one aren't you, let's hope you can fill me up"

The silver-haired woman rolled over onto her back and smiled up at Ish. She waited like a good girl until the last moment and rolled over on her stomach, she lifted her hips just enough to tease Ish's cock with her still-firm ass. She shifted her head and looked back over her shoulder."I changed my mind, how about you dick me down like this? I know my Pussy wants it, can your dick deliver it?"

Ish smirked as she freed his cock from his restraint. The way she was kissing the tip as his cock springed to great might around her. His sensual smile showed that he enjoyed her kissing the tip of his cock. Whatever was next was something Ish was going to enjoy.

He saw her lay on her back and smiled at him, until at the last second where she would surprise Ish even further. She rolled over on her stomach lifting her hips even a bit more to tease his cock with her still firm ass. He gripped it as he then heard her ask if he can dick her down like so and that her pussy needs it but can he deliver. He nodded and then spanked her ass. "How's this for an answer?"

He then slide into her throbbing wet mature pussy that was on fire. The way he slid into her walls was perfect, did she become cock hungry for Ish or was this a newer side of the silver haired industrialist vixen he never seen before? He then slid his cock a bit more into her pussy as it was few inches close to but away from his balls to make a clapping sound.

Back